Days of Our Lives - Mon., Aug. 14, 2017

A. Guy and DrBakerFan, "Stella" was what Lucas made me think of too.

Although I've never watched the movie and have seen only brief clips from it, Bonnie and Hattie make me think of "Dumb and Dumber."

I also enjoyed Chloe and Lucas in this episode, but I too have always wanted her with Brady.

Does Brady really want to be nasty enough to delight in the idea his brother might be a murderer? Brady is getting on my nerves. I hope Victor holds his feet to the fire and uses some sense in this situation.

Also thought of Dustin Hoffman yelling "Elaine" to break up the wedding in "Mrs Robinson."

If I ever get that dog named "Stella," will have to stock up on beater undershirts! :drunk:

This was a good episode. Loved Chloe actually being a voice of reason for once and helping Lucas. Very well-acted. I hope she can get through to Brady. I also liked that Victor was on to Brady the whole time. I agree with KathyLu--Brady is acting childish. Can't stand it!

Sonny and Chad didn't do it---no surprise there. Still, just how will they get out of this mess? I also doubt Eric is the killer. We'd never see him smile ever again (and it's still a rare sight) if they sent him back to jail for the murder of the thug called Deimos.

The John-Marlena scenes on the phone were ridiculous. And the doppelgänger plot is also ridiculous, even though it's funny at times. I hope this concludes before the end of September.

Back