Days of Our Lives - Mon., Aug. 17, 2015

Still hours till I see this show, but I love how "secure" the hospital remains. Just walk in and sit at any ole desk.

Thank you for the summary.
Not only is the hospital not secure, but it is quite rude, narcissistic and self serving of BOTH Stefano AND Chad to show up unannounced in Abigail's office during her working day. If Chad really wanted to talk with her, he could have sent a message ASKING if it was okay instead of imposing himself upon her, just like Stefano. I don't care about their motives...they are just too egotistical and self centered and lacking in basic manners if you ask me.

My DVR committed an act of mercy by cutting off this dreck halfway through.

Any couple that's being pushed by the Phoenix is not one worth rooting for.

And this Will/Sonny fight should have happened in March, at the latest.

If Chad really wanted to talk with her, he could have sent a message ASKING if it was okay instead of imposing himself upon her, just like Stefano. I don't care about their motives
you got it dude.gif

I disagree. Despite all their flaws, Chad and Abby go really well together. There's a lot of chemistry there, especially compared to the vanilla relationships she has/had with the likes of Cameron or Ben. It's a class bad boy/good girl romance, except that Chad isn't evil like his brother or sister were.

Back