Days of Our Lives - Mon., Aug. 22, 2016

He must have skipped the chapter that in order for the surgery to be successful, it should've been performed on the rickety kitchen table in a Smith Island cabin, with rusty cooking utensils.
As per the Love Doctor's guidebook, Hockman was all set to have Maggie moved to the Horton cabin for her operation until he received a rather unpleasant warning message from the raccoons. He was prepared to brush it off, but then was told by informed Salemites that it would be safer to mess with Andre than the Horton Cabin Raccoon Team.

Raccoon-L2-Hiss1-sm-186x279.jpg

"Take a hike, Hockman!!"

Hi everyone! Welcome back! Rough day here.
REALLY liked the Belle/Shawn conversation. They just have such good chemistry.:love: I need for them to find out that the divorce papers weren't filed properly or something along those lines. I do agree with Jason though that a discussion about finances for Claire would have been in order though I suppose Belle has access to Sami's money still? Has that been dropped? I know it hasn't been mentioned in a while but we got the Club mention today.

Note that Belle told Shawn she would see him "at home"???

I agree that the Nicole/Deimos conversation about her past and children in general was well written. HOWEVER, these 2 have been dating for 5 minutes!! And they are discussing children?! Wasn't Nicole uncertain about him right before the break? Too much too soon here. Also agree with Jason's assessment that Deimos is no EJ…yet.

LOVED the scene of Shawn watching Claire. Whether you like her singing style or not, that was a sweet scene. Too bad Grandma Hope didn't walk by.:rolleyes:

Enough with the Daniel talk!!!

Victor and Maggie: Meh

We got pop up Sonny today. Also lots of blondes in orange today. I would love to spend a day as a fly on the wall in wardrobe.

Jennifer and Belle, twins from different decades. lol Starting to dress alike and wear blonde ponytails.

I really liked the Nicole/Deimos scenes when they were talking about children. I'm glad she opened up about her past tragedies. At this point, I'm not sure I want to go through another pregnancy with Nicole but would rather see one or both of her "dead" children show up alive and well or go the adoption route in some fashion. I'm kind of curious about this whole story with Chloe being pregnant with Deimos's baby and perhaps Chloe will end up giving up custody to Nicole or she will end up being step-mother or something. I'm glad that Deimos at least acknowledged adoption or surrogacy when they talked about this though.

Hate to burst your bubble Robins, but even the reboot may not be good! Look at the previous such reboots, in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015. None of them went particularly well. I mean they had one just about every year!

I agree that the show was nap worthy, but I am glad to see that Maggie's paralysis may be coming to an end. What an awful thing to happen to her. Everything else was just lame.

Back