Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 11, 2017

Hey Jen, Will is just as much YOUR nephew, too. Remember? Will's mother is Eric's sister, while his father is YOUR brother.
Technically, no. After all, Sami and Eric are full siblings, but Lucas and Jennifer are only half-siblings. OK, enough being pedantic. Seriously this bugged me as well. And it made me realize that yet another potential romantic coupling is mildly soured by their host of shared relatives (though Eric and Jen aren't related biologically to each other). This happens way too often in Salem.

I figured Will would recognize the ring once he sees it on Hope's hand. But here's my question. Do young men even pay that much attention to jewelry? To the point of being able tell the difference between one ring from another? It's not like Hope's engagement ring is that distinctive. It's just a big diamond, like most of the Salem women wear. Would be different if it had been a big colored stone, like an emerald, ruby or sapphire.

There's an episode of Friends where Chandler bought earrings for Monica. Monica let Phoebe borrow them, who then let Rachel borrow them. Rachel lost one. Chandler asked Monica to wear them for a special dinner. During the whole episode, Rachel is looking for the lost earring. She and Phoebe finally come clean to Monica.

Monica puts on different earrings, Chandler looks at her and says how pretty the earrings look and on the way out, quietly thanks Ross (Monica's brother) for picking out such nice earrings. He had no clue they weren't the same earrings.

Will found the ring as an excuse for Sami to put it on her finger and be unable to get it off. If Sami had found it, she would not have put it on her finger. Rafe might have wondered if somehow it fell out of his pocket at Sami's, called her or went there to look.......but then we would not have had all the frantic silliness of Sami and the stuck ring. :)

Neither her jacket (tan colored) or blouse (white) was leather. They were both fabric of some sort.

I must have been fooled by the drape of it, thinking it was thin suede. And, Sami seemed proud of it. A nice jacket, either way.

PS: It looks like the "Salem Leather Shoppe" is having another good year. :)

Back