Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 26, 2016

Stefano could have been wearing some sort of bullet proof vest and planned his fake death...blood capsules, etc. etc. The fact is, there was a body laying on the floor, Rafe came in immediately after, so body switching would have been difficult, and no pulse, Rafe checked. So, the body taken to that warehouse, wrapped in the rug. Only other thing would be, Stefano's hired thug followed them with convenient replacement body, rescued Stefano, put the ring on the other body, and voom, Stefano is off to his previously unknown villa, listening to opera, etc.

He left the family troubles and problems behind (since Sami stole all the liquid assets).

Oh, well, am sure the writers have dreamed up something just as bizarre to get Hope her get out of jail free card. I would agree with DBF tho that whether Stefano is really dead or not, she would be guilty of attempted murder.....but they have been throwing around that "temporary insanity" thing.....so who knows?

If I had to make a list of most annoying characters ever on Days, Claire would be close to the top of the list. I wish she would go to Hong Kong and live with her mother! I can't understand why Ciara would have agreed to room with her in the first place. Still not too late for her to back out, but of course she won't. I'm not a fan of Ciara, but this threesome rooming together is such a bad idea and not even interesting to me at all.

Re: Hope. Just a reminder that all charges against her were dropped except for Murder 1. So if they find Stefano, that probably will be enough to get her out with no other ramifications. We may not like it but that's probably how it will end up.
Regarding Hope, she was never charged with attempted murder since the D.A.'s office believed that she had murdered Stefano. If she shot Stefano intending to kill him, but he survived, she could now be charged with attempted murder instead. The other charges like obstructing justice, etc. were dropped and would stay dropped because nothing has changed regarding them. Of course, this is Salem where anything can and probably will happen. Just ask Gabi who served a remarkably short sentence for murdering Nick who himself served very little time for fatally stabbing Dr. Trent Robbins.

Sorry to see Chillie's demise. Claire is such an annoying creature, she actually makes me root for Jade. Want to see more of Shane. I actually am rooting for Chad & Gabi but could change my mind as I see more scenes with Chad & "new" Abby.

With Hope being in prison for the foreseeable future, I don't see why the girls couldn't just live in Hope's house.

Where are Shawn, Ciara, AND Claire living? You would think they would all be in Hope's house.

This was my thought as well and it baffles me why we are not seeing such a storyline. I think Shawn being caught in the middle of Ciara and Claire is a terrific storyline.

Back