Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 4, 2017

I’ve lost all hope that there will EVER be a happy Salem teen. As stated many times over, there must be something in the water that eventually turns them into hateful, snarky, mean, vindictive, spoiled brats.

Theo seemed to be our one bright and shining star but unfortunately we’re losing him.

I took her comment as Rafe was always best in the sack.
This appears to be Rafe's chief skill. He may not catch many criminals, but he's great in bed. If Abe fires him as commissioner, he probably could make a good living as a gigolo.
So, does this mean she married EJ for his money??? :)
This is blasphemy:sarcasm: . After all weren't Sami and her "changed" EJ supposed to be Salem's new golden couple?:sarcasm:

Finally, on the subject of the new angry, rude, confrontational Ciara, her behavior made me nostalgic for Lauren Boles (child Ciara). To continue the music-lyrics theme of my earlier post on this episode, the obnoxious Teen Ciara 2 brought to mind a take on the lyric from the Simon & Garfunkel song Mrs. Robinson: "Where have you gone [Lauren Boles]? The [viewers] turn [their] lonely eyes to you."

Very nice silk(?) robe on Kate! She will probably try to take it home, after work. :)

Sami to Rafe, post-dance: "I don't recommend that you talk to her (Hope) tonight! Take a shower, etc. :eek: :rotfl:
Finally, a bit of realism!

What happened to the secret drawer that was in the left end of the DiMera fireplace? Or the little table that had the locking gun drawer? The drapes are still there. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Didn't notice any Public Service Announcements today, which was a big plus. :drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the Sami/Rafe scenes. I knew it wouldn't last but I got what I wanted and if Sami ends up pregnant, even better. I also feel like it was more than just sex. These 2 have always worked well together and still have great chemistry.

I really like new Ciara but the anger was already a bit over the top. She can have an edge and still be close with her niece. Speaking of which, we got 2 references of them being friends but no mention of them being related. I think the show purposely kept Hope and Shawn out of the Ciara/Claire scenes. I hate that.

Really liking Tripp and Claire. I loved how defensive he was of her. I'm guessing Ciara will pull some type of Sami and try to keep them apart once Claire realizes she has feelings for him too.

I didn't like Kate wearing an oriental rug. Also, the conversation about rehab should have been with Jennifer. I know Kate had good intentions but it wasn't helping.

I also was surprised by the David mention as well as the motorcycle license mention.

Hello Shawn and Belle :love::love: can you please get remarried now?

I think it was a costly oriental rug, for whatever that's worth! :)

PS: I think that Melania would like it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back