Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 5, 2016

The prison where Hope is strange since Deimos could just walk in to see Hope. And I was
wondering if other prisoners can wear nail polish like Hope does.

So Hope and Victor know what Deimos did to Bo, but not Ciara. I wonder when she
will find out.

Nice to see Rory. It's been awhile. I thought Theo was going to keep an eye on her. Instead
he was showing Claire the text with Eli's name.

I enjoyed Ciara and Claire having breakfast with Victor. Claire calls him Pop Pop.

Interesting story Hattie told Hope how she got in jail.

Strange to hear Victor tell Deimos it was his fault that Deimos turned out the way he was
and why he hurt Maggie and Bo. Is it also Victor's fault Deimos is hiding Xander????

They do speculate that Stefano may have realized he was dying, Kate mentions he would never "wait for that", and the guys think he purposely made Hope think he was responsible for Bo's torture, goaded her, knew she would reach a breaking point. Yep, they do call it suicide, and figure Justin may be able to get her off/out with that.
Wow, I forgot Kate had another son who's a forensic accountant. Meanwhile, even in Salem this defense seems like a stretch.
just as Isabella's was. Victor assume some guilt for all that went down, as he sent Bo on the mission that ended up with him being held prisoner. Deimos is taken aback at Victor's statements, and admission of guilt, including being sorry for all that Deimos himself went through.
:eek::eek::eek:

Back