Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 8, 2014

Why is Jordan trying so desperately to get into Chad's pants?
Good question. LOL. Maybe she is trying to convince herself that it REALLY is all over between her and Rafe.

On another note, I find it amazing how Days ignores, or manages to forget ages when young characters hit the 20-21 mark. Jordan is 8-10 years older than Chad, but hey, it beats Kate/Rafe, and Kristen/Brady. LOL

I was thinking the same in terms of Brady and Melanie - not that it isn't weird enough already but can you imagine, if they decided to make them a couple (please don't!):

Brady and Daniel are friends - similar age-ish
Brady and Daniel just fought over Kristen, who is more Brady's father's age
Next, Brady would date Daniel's daughter, who should technically be nearly young enough to be Brady's daughter, theoretically? (I know they sort of tried to go there before, but... please don't!)
Not to mention - how weird would it be to date the daughter of your "best friend"?
And throw Nicole into the mix, not for age factor, but for weirdness factor...

... and I think this is evidence enough that we need some new, lasting characters - just to enter the gene pool! :eek:

(PLEASE don't!)

I had to fast forward most of this episode, what's happened to the show the current storylines aren't very exciting. The best parts was Nicole, she's currently one of the best characters on Days. She has chemistry with Daniel too; would like to see them together.

You know what Theresa's real problem is? She's too old for JJ's crowd and too young for Brady's so there's no one realistic for her to date. That's why she throws herself at every man who shows interest in her. :sarcasm:

She could be involved with Abigail and all those people--maybe her and Ben would be a more interesting couple than Abby & Ben.

You know what Theresa's real problem is? She's too old for JJ's crowd and too young for Brady's so there's no one realistic for her to date. That's why she throws herself at every man who shows interest in her. :sarcasm:

She'd fit in nicely with Chad and Nick, that is if DAYS hadn't killed him a second time.

@cryin and @daysd I think both your posts point out the real problem: there are only two men for Abby, Theresa and Melanie to fight over unless someone goes with Brady who doesn't belong in their social group, in my opinion. There's Chad or Ben. Well, and T if he ever gets more than 30 seconds a month of airtime.

@Hero: Ben, who? Did he lock himself in the storeroom, again? TIIC had best put a Porta-Potty in there!

Back