Days of Our Lives - Mon. Feb. 16, 2015

I wasn't paying close attention but I thought Melanie was using Serena's computer?

I can't even begin to describe how annoyed and angry I am that John and Marlena are reduced to filler for a fraction of an episode once a week. Yet Daniel and/or Melanie are on practically everyday and inserted into every storyline. And where is Rafe?!? We haven't seen him in 2 weeks!!!

My thoughts during the Hope/Aiden scenes were that this is either an imposter or Aiden is terrified of the truth coming out. But I agree that Hope should be smarter and I thought that all cops are required to carry a gun at all times. I know in NYC they are--my husband has many cop cousins. Hopefully this will get resolved tomorrow but I still think there is a Bree factor here.

And why was Daniel bringing Eric cupcakes?

So the not-so-good doctor's name is Ignatius Mandrake? I wonder if the writer who came up with that was watching a James Bond marathon at the time. I agree with Sparkster, I wish Melanie wasn't involved in the Brady/Theresa baby storyline. Of course I also wish Brady/Theresa weren't involved in the Brady/Theresa baby storyline. But as Doris Day used to say "C'est la vie"

It's always good to see little Arianna. :) I especially loved how she was just in her own world today munching on her cheerios or whatever was in the baggie.

I'm sooo glad Rafe has his new job managing Victor's nightclub because he is just burning up the screen... oh wait we even see him less then we did before he had this "new story." My guess is his new job just gives him more time to spend visiting Gabi. Hey if we can't see him we might as well imagine him doing something worthwhile right?

Daniel had cupcakes because a patient he visits bakes them.
I guess she lives in the same place as Eric. Eric said woman
makes donuts for him.

I was wondering myself if Rafe visits Gabi more. I hope we
see him soon.

We have to assume Mel went back to apartment for the
laptop. Something we didn't see.

Thanks kt, I didn't think about Mel having her own laptop.
She closed the one at the apartment and it looked like
she had to sign in again at Serena's. Problem solved :)

Back