Days of Our Lives - Mon., Feb. 19, 2018

@Dr. Baker...I thought VanDamme told John if he did not kill the Johnson family, she would just get someone else, and she wanted it done NOW.....would that not be immediate threat? John seemingly thought fast about not having to do away with Kayla & Joey if Steve's death appeared to be from natural causes, thus buying time. And she did threaten John's family as well. (yes, the writers have played fast and loose with the entire situation, as I honestly do not think John would purposely do any kind of harm to Steve........but then, there is going to be more to this story, ain't over yet!)
Legally, "immediate" means really immediate, such as the potential victim will be killed very, very soon, not tomorrow, in two days, next week, etc.

Thanks Poirot for the summary. This was, indeed, a good one! I thought after seeing Friday's episode that I was really going to dislike this storyline, but I'm now optimistic and hope for some interesting twists. Come on Ron and gang!

So the question is, does she have multiple personality disorder, is someone causing this purposely, or is this part of her and Chad's plan?
"Someone causing this purposely" is a most interesting question!:huh:

My speculation is Abby isn't mental at all, but playing a act in order to get back at Stefan,
I hope this is the case!

Great acting by Marci Miller (Abby). I kind of like how she played up her voice and spoke "Spanglish" like Gabi runs off on the tongue. Also the actress looks GORGEOUS as a brunette. The dark hair really brings out Marci Miller's (Abby) eyes.
Great observation. Marci Miller (Abby) showed her abilities and hit it out of the park!

Tripp and Ciara I actually see potential, and they don't bore me as seemingly as did Claire and Theo. Tripp and Ciara both came into town the same way, angry and not listening.
I saw some definite chemistry and liked the banter. I find Claire boring and way to self-absorbed!

Last edited by a moderator:
but then, there is going to be more to this story, ain't over yet!)
It's so badly written that I wish they would let the whole thing drop and never mention it again.

Legally, "immediate" means really immediate,
I think immediate means the same thing no matter how it's used.

Well, I suppose, in the case of Pamela & her ISA threat, if John refused, Pam would pick up her phone, and Steve would be dead before John left her office building. Probably Kayla, too......and within 5 minutes so would Joey. Seems like that is a pretty immediate threat. But. Days plays fast & loose with fantasty & reality, so .....moot point.

Back