Days of Our Lives, Mon., Jan. 25, 2016

So, o.k. color me rather upset about Days, and yes, it is small stuff, probably meaning nothing to most of you reading here. But it bugs me no end about the clothing on Days in relation to what should be weather. Especially mid-winter. I can hack the no snow, no boots, but not talking of building snowman on Smith Island. Or fishing.

Who the heck leaves their homes/apts into the winter cold without putting on the coats/jackets FIRST?

I cannot tell you how it bugs me no end. Sure, those living in warmer climates have no idea, are not bothered, but I grew up in Chicago area....and now in Wisconsin. I would love it if we ever were able or could currently dress so lightly.

Hope must be having hot flashes like Jennifer does :)

Did Hope take Bo's motorcycle jacket and make a sleeveless top?

Hope and Rafe discussed cooking. He said he could do that.

What a surprise to find out the bank is going to foreclose on a loan
Stefano got on the mansion. Chad is lucky Stefano put money in
his bank account and set up a trust for him.

Why oh why does Chad want to live the mansion? It does have good
hiding places, but children could get lost in the tunnels.

How long has Kayla been gone? I was wondering since the charm
was found on the floor and why didn't the maid find it first.

How long will it take Chad to look for Andre's car? It should be
parked by the warehouse.

Will Andre have amnesia since he he got bumped on his head?

Too bad Andre' survived! Been better if he died, then when both bodies are found, the SPD will conclude that Andre' killed Fatha and was killed himself getting rid of the body! That would leave Chad in charge of Dimera Enterprises. Chad could even make it legitimate!
I would have loved that. I am still hoping for it. :)
Oh my....this story gets stupider by the minute.
Dare I say, I'm starting to feel like a certain group of people because I hate this story so much, and did from the first. And it just gets worse.
Chase had the line of the day and asked what we were all asking.
Uh-oh!! Speaking for the viewers usually means you're on the outs with the writers...!!! (Think Lucas Horton here.)

I'm lost in this Ava nonsense. Is she crazy? Does she love Steve? I...just...can't......

And...okay...I know I'm not supposed to think/remember this...but this Stefano-going-private-raising-money-mortgaging-the-house thing...not only is out of character, but doesn't fit with what we've seen on our screens. I'll stop thinking about it. Please, Chad, buy any one of the other mansions in town. I hear the Andersons had a nice place back in the day. :wink:

Where is Kayla?!? She last aired on January 14 right?

At least Ava turned Joey down. I think Joey needs to have a chat with cousin JJ. I also didn't like how Steve was ignoring Joey at the house.

I fast forwarded most of Hope, Rafe and Ciara. Out of character for all 3. And why pray tell would Chase help when his father recently married Hope?:rolleyes:

I'm not interested in Chad and Abby living at the DiMansion unless it's the full mansion set. I also agree with Jason that Stefano going private and remortgaging the house makes no sense and is out of character.

Andre hitting his head and becoming Tony could be interesting.

I usually don't want any characters to die, even if I don't much like them, but both Ava and Andre could go and I wouldn't care how they went. I just want them to be gone. But then there isn't too much I do want to watch right now. Hope and Rafe, no. Philip, not interested. Belle, go away. I can't warm up to the new Ciara. Guess I'd better stop there. As others have said, things got interesting for a while.

It looks like Ciara is becoming the new Julie. I've heard that there are very good boarding schools in Switzerland.

Re Joseph/Ava, I wonder how he would be behaving if their "friendship" had actually been consummated? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How much longer will it be appropriate for Ciara/Chase to live under the same roof? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stevie roughing up Ava? Are anger-management classes in his future? :(

Looking forward to seeing the last of those DiMansion living room drapes! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back