Days of Our Lives - Mon. Jan. 26, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Monday, January 26, 2015

Going to shorten this summary. Chase has invited Ciara & Hope to see the beach house, Aiden says no, but then, talks to him, and then Hope. Apparently Ciara was going on class trip to San Francisco, so Hope was going to Tahiti to visit Shawn Douglas. Final decision.....Hope & Ciara will go with Aiden & Chase for just a few hours, then Chase & Ciara will hop a plane to San Francisco, Hope onto Tahiti, and Aiden will stay and finalize the sale.

Clyde has gotten Ben out of jail, goes with him over to Club TBD to get his things. Abby runs into Chad, is sorry he is hurt, etc. etc. She asks what the heck started it all, Chad only says something about not realizing how possessive of Abby that Ben was.
He goes home, Jordan is there, trying to help him, but he is short with her, sarcastic, actually nasty. He is pressing charges, and won't change his mind, no matter what she says or does, even trying to have sex now with him. He walks out.

Abby comes home, tells her mom about Ben's arrest, they talk a bit, Jen feels Ben needs help, Abby supposedly has a lightbulb moment, and rushes out. She goes to see Ben, who refuses to tell her what happened, doesn't want Aiden for a lawyer, Clyde comes along, his boy is not going to jail, nor will he have a record, he will see to that.

At Dan's apt. Nicole tries to reason with Serena, who is wary, thinking Nicole wants Eric, but out comes Daniel in a towel, she realizes what is going on, is all smiles, takes off.
Eric has brought the proofs to Jen, they get talking about Serena, & Nicole, the fight last night, etc. He was nasty to Daniel on phone, doesn't want their friendship ruined. Later he calls Daniel, meets him and apologizes, appreciates his friendship, yada, yada.

Daniel & Nicole have used the sofa for their romp (actually, cute scenes) but he gets emergency call at hospital, leaves, Nik calls Serena to meet and get things happier between them. Serena says to come to her hotel, and leave the lock picks at home, I am here.

Rafe comes to see Victor, finds Damon, who he knows from his time on the force. Vic lets Damon know Rafe no longer is on the force, but works for him. Damon leaves, Rafe tells Victor how some supplies arrives, a different trucking outfit, 20% surcharge. Victor seems undisturbed, more or less tells Rafe none of his business.

Rafe runs into Chad, talks of how Chad finally managed to push enough buttons to get Ben jailed, but lets him know his buttons are not as easily pushed. Chad tries to get Rafe going, but Rafe doesn't bite. He goes on and on how Jordan defends Chad at every turn, no matter what, despite what he or others say. He talks of how he & Jordan are over, but she just won't believe anything bad about Chad. Ah, Chad gets a lightbulb turned on.

Nicole shows up at Serena's but is on the phone with Ted, who is telling her to get all the info off Serena's computer. She tells him to do his part. Serena opens the door, Nicole goes in, they talk just a minute or two, Serena gets a "work" call, leaves the room. Nicole opens Serena's laptop which is on the bed, puts in a flash drive, and presses a button. (Man this is stupid, Serena can come out any second)

Victor calls Clyde....wants to meet with him, in the park, just beyond the fountain. Clyde is on the way there, is on phone to one of his henchmen (Jeremiah) assuring him that Victor is backing off, surrendering. He knows it for a fact. Clyde is in the clearing, looking around, no Victor. But then Damon steps in, Clyde asks where is Victor? Damon says he sent me instead. With a message. He has pulled a gun, fires 3 times, and down Clyde goes. The camera backs away a bit, as snow begins to fall, covering Clyde.

Nicole goes in, they talk just a minute or two, Serena gets a "work" call, leaves the room. Nicole opens Serena's laptop which is on the bed, puts in a flash drive, and presses a button. (Man this is stupid, Serena can come out any second)
OMG, is it ever. If Nicole gets caught, an outraged Serena will be squawking to one and all about how the "awful" Nicole was trying to steal her computer files. The Love Doctor would then be confronted by people telling him to dump Nicole and sourpuss Eric would look even sourer than usual (what a treat for the viewers). And for what? If Serena stole some guy's research, the world just isn't going to care. It's not like either one of them is a major political figure or an A-list celebrity. As for Damon and Victor, kudos for putting Clyde where he belongs -- on the ground, punctured by several bullets. Unfortunately, Damon appears not to have seen enough Godfather movies or Boardwalk Empire episodes. Otherwise, he'd be aware of the need for a coup de grace shot that ensures the victim is dead. Finally a tip for Victor: if anyone asks you about the Clyde shooting, just say that Stefano must have finally found out the truth about the EJ shooting.

I doubt Clyde is dead, and I'm actually hoping he lives. He's one of the few interesting newbies--scratch that, few interesting characters--currently on canvas. It would be nice, though, if he learned a bit from this experience and became a little bit better. I'm also looking forward to seeing what Aiden is hiding...if they don't hurry this story along, I'll get bored of it quickly.

Rafe/Chad/Ben/Abigail/Jordan=snoozefest. For that matter, so do Daniel/Eric/Serena/Jennifer/Nicole.

LOL, have to say about Clyde.....he has just been wayyy too cocky, thinking he could cower Victor into "retiring". Victor told him he did not know with whom he was dealing, but ol Clyde figured this old man was no longer a force in the town. LOL

Is Clyde dead? Probably not. Daniel is working and we know he as a date in park to
throw snowballs with Nicole. Will Daniel find Clyde covered in snow?

Is Serena playing a game with Nicole? She left her laptop open and
Nicole alone with it.

Nice to hear Shawn Douglas and Bells' name today. We heard both
butlers names today too.

I don't think Damon will be in Salem too much longer. I'm sure Rafe will
figure out what happened.

So Ciara got her way again and is going to Puget Sound. I don't think
Aiden is happy about it all.

33.gif

I just watched the episode and am confused. Hope specifically said she will catch a flight from Seattle to LAX (Los Angeles) and then on to Tahiti. What does LAX have to do with a class trip in San Francisco? And how old is Ciara? Why would she have a multi-day unsupervised field trip on the West Coast if she lives in the Midwest? This isn't sleepaway camp.

I didn't see any blood on Clyde. I say he is either wearing a vest or it was a daydream.

Nicole: Oy Vey

What's up with all the royal blue dresses and short leather jackets?

Ciara got a new backpack.

Let's all hope the mention of Shawn and Belle (which I missed by the way) was foreshadowing.

I call that color "Shrink Wrap Blue." It's everywhere; cars and dresses. This too shall pass, LOL!

If Clyde wasn't wearing a vest, Daniel better get to him very quickly!

Hard to believe Victor would go ahead with Clyde's shooting as scheduled, after "Straight Arrow" Rafe wandered in to witness his meeting with Damon.

Heather, this is Salem. Remember a lot of things don't make sense. I wondered
how Chase and Aiden would get there because it's too early for spring break.
Class trip sounds pretty good, not really. I wonder how my adults will be along
to supervise.

Ciara's new backpack is bigger. I wonder what she has it in now :)

I too think Clyde is sporting a vest. As pushy and arrogant as Clyde has been you would think Victor would assume this and instructed his goon to aim high.

Oh Nicole, TIIC are never going to listen to us and let you come out on top are they? I'm so tired of the same ol, same ol they script for her. Enough is enough writers, let this woman win for a change. We pretty much know that she's going to fail no matter what she attempts and it's getting really old. You have a great character in her....give her a great story already. Eric is not a nice person, Eve possibly pregnant, oh come on now. Enough said

I think what Hope was saying was that they would fly to SF, where the kids would join their class, and she would then fly to L.A. where she could get her flight to Tahiti.

That said, I have never, ever heard of a class of 3rd or 4th graders taking a class trip so far away.

Hope said she would fly from Seattle (Puget Sound) to LAX (Los Angeles) to Tahiti. I watched the scene twice because I was so baffled by that comment. No mention of how she planned to drop Ciara off in San Francisco though Aiden mentioned his new nanny flying with Chase there.

Back