Days of Our Lives - Mon., July 20, 2015

That's why I said earlier that I thought it was odd Rafe keeps interacting with this younger crowd. I'd rather see him play with the guys in his age range: Eric, Brady, Lucas, etc. I would even tolerate Dan in this scenario but not really. I was always sad they didn't have Rafe become the friend to Brady and Eric instead of Dan of all Trades. Especially Eric since he is Sami's twin. I think they only shared that one scene in HTS when Eric first returned to Salem.

Here they are all over the counter - doctor can recommend a specific brand but there's regulations anyway so they are all much of a muchness.

But prenatal vitamins don't mean automatically someone is pregnant, they recommend you be on them before you start trying. One could just as well assume Ben and Abby had been talking about getting married and trying for a baby straight away or something, which would make Clyde happy as for some reason I'm yet to comprehend Clyde wants Ben to tie Abby down into a permanent relationship. Sure, she's set to inherit some land but he was keen on it way before that came out. I like Abby, but I don't think she's that much of a prize, and there's no way I'd be encouraging my kid to settle down with someone who had cheated on them.

Maybe Kayla wrote on a prescription pad what pill Abby should get at the pharmacy
or store. It could still be over the counter.... and it was written on pad so Clyde could find it.

Loved the scene with Arianna and Chad. I almost got teary eyed myself when
Chad mentioned Grace.

Interesting to see Will being friendly with Paul. Maybe he's finally listening to
Grandma Marlena...

I laughed when Justin told Kate she's a 'broken record'

I think Rafe and Hope are still investigating Clyde even when they
told everyone they weren't :)

Aside from its being a plot point I think it may have just been to remind Abby. Although she did say she should have gotten it "filled" so maybe they're DiMeraling strength prenatal vitamins. LOL

Ben/Chad during the game were silly. There's nobody to root for. And cryin I think you're on to something...the writers want us to forget that Will cheated WITH PAUL which is why they added the LA indiscretion. Of course, at this point I think the writers saw the writing on the wall and were just coasting. Who knows.

Forgot to mention - WHY IS KATE STILL GIVING MARRIAGE ADVICE. She's been married four times, all tragedies, and cheated on every husband (more or less) and lost big time each time. Yet people let her yap on. If she gave me marriage advice, I'd say, "When I need advice on how to LOSE a husband, I'll consult you. Thanks!" :wink:

Maybe Kayla wrote on a prescription pad what pill Abby should get at the pharmacy
or store. It could still be over the counter.... and it was written on pad so Clyde could find it.
No, it was for prescription prenatal vitamins. Abby made a comment about how she should've gotten it filled already.

And yes, the cellphone picture Clyde snapped was of the prescription. He later looked up the name of the medication written on it and discovered it was for prenatal vitamins.
Even if the vitamins were script, all my doctors send them by computer to my pharmacy. I don't get them written on a pad anymore.
Many doctors still write out hard copy prescriptions. Not all doctors send them to the pharmacy via computer.

LOL, Salem....AND it's hospital are only part of the electronic age when it suits story. I always laugh at the living rooms, hotel bedrooms, etc. with no TV in sight. Same goes for the Pub, any bars.... Salem used to use desktop computers, then went to laptops, but now it is notebooks. They do seem to keep up, I guess, (says she who is still using desktop with Windows XP) but yep, da plot, da plot. It all goes out the window when the camera begins to roll, (or writers refuse to acknowledge)

The cell phones they use seem pretty dated to me. They look like they are still carrying around iPhone 4's when the 6 has been out for over a year now. I personally still carry a 4 but usually TV is a bit ahead in that regard. Plus they only use regular size iPads, no Minis or even other brands. Again, yet another missed product placement opportunity. I'm sure a non-Apple brand would love the exposure.

I'm pretty certain that Abby's possession of a prescription pad is a crime. It's a good thing that Hope didn't see it!
Abby didn't have a prescription pad. She had a prescription, in her name, written by Kayla, a doctor, for prenatal vitamins.

Nowhere in any the posts of this summary does it state that Abby took Kayla's prescription pad.

Back