Days Of Our Lives - Mon. July 7, 2014

I felt this merits a separate post - I am SO READY for the Kate & Sami takeover, and I DO NOT want it to be a fake-out!!! Or something Stefano knows about.

And I'm hoping that Kate, savvy and ready to deal with Sami as she is, has made sure no matter what happens, Lucas gets full custody of Allie. This would be the perfect time for that little chestnut (and it would be sooo Kate to do it) and I hope it's a part of whatever that paper was that she handed Sami.

I must commend the writers, aside from the lameness of Jordan and those in her orbit, I've been looking forward to the next Days for several weeks now.

Interesting show. A lot of people reading things. Brady trying to read
message on his phone. I think he needs glasses. Eric reading the
newspaper while walking and bumping into Maggie. At the end,
John and Sami reading papers. Both papers some kind of agreement.

Kate is smart not trusting Sami. Look what Sami is doing to EJ.

And how long will Kate and Sami's plan last? It's Salem and for
years Stefano has always found the way to get back on top.

I wonder how long Stefano will be out of Salem or will he
return and hide somewhere?

Will EJ have to stay in jail until his trial?

Rafe and Jordan. Has anyone changed their mind about Jordan's
storyline since we're seeing more? And is Clyde really their dad?

Alert the media, Brady found a razor :)

Oh yeah - what was in that paper that made John uneasy? I'm interested in that too. It was nice to see John & Brady not fighting.

When these writers want to, they can really deliver!! But I wish someone else had lured Clyde to Salem. (The only nit I'd pick with what's happening now.)

I'm still not liking the character of Brady but he did look very nice today with his fresh shave! I'm curious about what he has in mind for John. I'm pretty sure it is not anything good.

Jordan is still boring to me but I am interested to see how things play out with Clyde. I can't stand that Kate did what she did though. I hope she gets in a lot of trouble as a result of it.

I liked Eric for a while, maybe longer than most did, but no more. I too enjoyed hearing Nicole tell him to get over himself. It would be fun to see her find true love with someone else and have Eric eat his heart out. I could understand him not being able to get past what she did but he doesn't have to be spiteful to her.

I wouldn't wish EJ on Nicole again for anything, but his and Nicole's scenes together (except for when they were married and he was so nasty to her) always have more of a spark, even when not romantic, than I've ever seen with him and Sami.

I tried to watch this one twice today and still couldn't get through it :confused:

Maggie should have thrown Jeannie Theresa out of the house and Brady along with her.

DrBakerFan: I completely agree about Stefano. How out of character for him to simply sign his shares over to Kate. Something is definitely off.

And since when does Joe Mascolo(Stefano) do a 2 minute cameo??? We know he has been around the studio because he was in the renewal party photos from February. So, I don't get it. What a waste!

Whomever is buying Eric a bus ticket needs to buy one for Kate too. The audacity of her to give Clyde all that information. To me, that supersedes whatever she is doing with Sami.

As for Sami and Kate, as I said on twitter, the ending was like watching Dallas in the afternoon where everybody is double crossing each other.

I did enjoy the EJ and Nicole scenes.

Similar to the Brady set up, I think Nicole and Eric are being set up for something drastic as well.

I don't know for sure, but it does seem that Joe Mascolo comes in for a day, films several scenes, which are later put into a half dozen episodes. He has wanted to retire for some time, so this is his concession, it seems. Thus we can still see him, hear about him, etc. I think the scene today was badly edited, choppy, and entirely too short.
Kate has been seeing him for weeks now, talking on the phone, even traveled to Chicago to see him, so he COULD be comfortable with her.
As to his keeping an eye on things....Elvis DID manage to get everything out of Stefano's name once already, and Stefano, knowing he had other things to use, managed to get it all back.
Stefano loves to play games, especially Chess. And many times, those who think they have bested him are merely pawns in his game, as he bides his time, before end playing them all. CheckMate.

Thank you, Poirot, for writing these summaries - almost as good as watching. I sure wish I could have watched this episode. I love how the Days' stories are heating up. (Just like the weather!:))

Back