Days of Our Lives - Mon., June 22, 2015

Oops, just noticed a mistake in my earlier post that I had to fix. I meant to say that I'm enjoying the Chad/Abby/Ben/Stefano thing because of Abby & Chad's chemistry, not Abby & Ben's. I'm sure y'all know by now that Ben & Abby put me to sleep.

Highlight of the day was Xander's 'Daniel voice' as he read out the text message. Lowlight was Nicole crapping on about loving Daniel while Eric was making eyes at her and professing HIS love for her. Other than that low point though the rest of their stuff was great. It did make me angry at Daniel (again) when Nicole was going on about how hard it was for anyone to love her... um no girl, you are FINE the way you are, Daniel is just a jerk.

Theresa and Anne had some great lines. “No Anne, I’m assembling a death trap for my infant child,” about the wine. Then when she was trying to get Anne to leave and Anne said if she didn't come back Brady might think she died, and Theresa said he wouldn't care. And lastly when she goes "Who knew the truth could be so useful?" :clap:

So Kate also lives at the Salem Inn? Does anyone have a full list of current characters who live there? I count:
Kate, Clyde, Xander, Serena, Nicole, Paul, Lucas... They should just make it an apartment building.

Abby's raided Jack's wardrobe for one of his shirts again, this one is especially ugly. And this time she didn't even remember tights, let alone pants. The timing was out in her and Ben's scenes - its the same night and he just left her house earlier in the evening, only to come back again with flowers? Its like each set has its own time zone.

Chad claiming he's over Abby then getting fired up when Stefano called her a fickle whore was amusing. Abby's text was worded totally desperate to me... plus, didn't he call you a *bleep* earlier today? Like two outfits ago, but it was the same day?

Paige/JJ... boring. Bev/JJ... quite a bit less boring. JJ gets the honesty hour talking stick off Eric for a scene and says he can't sleep with her because it'd be using her. That's... kind of not in JJ's character? I'd prefer Roxanne back but Bev is ok too...

Hey, Anne said she had a sister. I'd enjoy the hell out of Bev being said sister. Just putting it out there.

I forgot to mention the part about Nicole professing her love for Daniel while having a moment with Eric. Who does that?!? Really put a crimp in those scenes, especially since Daniel doesn't deserve her love. Nor should he have it since they haven't really had much of a relationship.

For the life of me, I don't understand why Theresa would want to go live in a mansion full of people, most of whom don't even like her. It takes a desperate person to expose themselves to that just to be with a man who has admitted the sight of you disgusts him.

I'm still trying to figure out why she's not in jail for attempted murder. That has to be one of the most implausible twists on the show recently. Not to mention that she embezzled from the hospital, but kept her job even when Kayla found out, and no matter how badly she treats people, she continues to have free reign in Salem. Heck, she doesn't even work, but I assume she's still on the payroll.

Could not agree more. PLUS............Where the heck does Brady get off being such a snob? Theresa could easily turn her bedroom into a room for the baby, get a sofa bed, sleep in the living room. Many people raise children in small places.

I agree. Although she's a horrible role model for any child, it is very snobbish to suggest that people could not responsibly raise a child in a small residence.

.well, he kinda had a point with what he called Abby. I mean, I like her and all, but she is quite the hypocrite, like her mother and her brother.

They really are. And I'm all for family loyalty - but only when it's well-placed. These people are really twisted in how they support each other, no matter what (or who) they do.

Back