Days of Our Lives - Mon., June 6, 2016

With Dario and Summer together today, I had a thought..... Whatever happened to the dead guy that they put in her car trunk? Did I fast forward through that resolution? Guess it was just another Hernandez brother disposing of a body as a grand gesture for a girl he likes. Geez, I've always been happy with flowers. Guess I am not demanding enough! (Just kidding) At any rate, she doesn't seem to have been too awfully impacted by it. I do feel sorry for this actress. In my opinion, the character has just been written as a misfit mess since the very start.

Last edited:
What was really odd, was Deimos tellling Nicole she would be unhappy married to Daniel within 6 mos.
In the eyes of Salemites, this would be the worst thing Deimos has done since arriving in Salem. Stealing Victor's assets and putting Maggie in wheelchair were one thing, but nobody, nobody badmouths Salem's orange-tinted, unshaven secular saint. If word of this gets out and Deimos goes to University Hospital, instead of admitting him, the staff will throw him into a dumpster with the rest of the garbage.

Today was a very weird episode. Usually, I like seeing the babies, but the little guy playing Tate was in no mood today, and it seemed strange that they would tape that scene with him screaming like that. I was surprised it did not get cut. I wonder if they have had trouble with the twins that play Tate and that's why we hardly ever see him. The other few times they have shown him he has been fussy, but not like he was today.

The Summer drought is over (the character, not the season). I agree with you, Troy, that I like Summer best when she is not on the show. I found Summer and Dario discussing Brady and Nicole a little out of left field. Since when are they the love of their lives? Summer always seemed grateful for Brady saving her, but she never was attracted to him before. Dario has also been a really good friend to Nicole but now wants it to go further? And then after that talk they have sex together, and afterwards, Summer finds Brady and tells him with absolutely no emotion that she loves him. Yeah, I was real convinced:sarcasm:. She also seemed to accept Brady's response that his love is for Theresa and Tate.

I did NOT like the way Deimos attacked Nicole and was violent towards her. I wish she would realize that Maggie and Victor are not worth it for her to put herself in harm's way like that. And Deimos acts like a spoiled arrogant jerk wanting Kate for the power and Nicole because he "loves" her (more like obsession to me). Except for Kate pushing him and then setting Nicole up for murder, Deimos can drown. I am sick of these villainous characters coming on and abusing Nicole: EJ, Xander, and now Deimos:angry:. They are not bad boys in the sense Bo, Steve, and Jack were written. These are true, villainous characters who are abusive and violent in nature. I want Deimos gone (sorry to the people who knew and loved the actor on other shows. This is the only show I have seen him and I am not impressed).

Probably was a real eye opener to Brady that he was such a dolt and Theresa was right about Summer & how she felt about him. However, she could have been telling Brady the sky was blue, the temp outside was perfect, I just read a good book.........for all the emotion she expressed.
This must have been "let's have sex" day in Salem. Brady went home & immediately wanted sex with Jeanie T. Deimos already had sex with Kate when he met Nicole, and he wanted Nicole & sex. Summer & Dario had sex, then went to meet with their "crushes" or whatever they want to call it.

Roman watching Kate crying and acting extremely upset while relaying how she witnessed Nicole killing Demios should be a dead give away to him that she is lying because the real Kate loves breaking the law and would be consumed and obsessed with delight at crime and gore. I sure hope he's not going to stupidly fall for her theatrics, looks her in the eye and says,
"what da hell Kate, do you really think I would fall for your bull"?

Last edited:
Again, bad editing. I guess we are to assume Nicole left Deimos, went home, showered, changed clothes, went out to park to call Dario to meet her.

Yes! I noticed this, even from Wednesday's show. Nicole called Deimos with straight hair, then met him with wavy hair. Then after she left Deimos and went to call Dario with straight hair again!

I wonder if Nicole noticed her missing earring when she changed clothes, because she continued to wear the partner earring with the red dress and straight hair.

What an awful episode! I was busy these past few weeks, and watched Downton Abbey's first two seasons. I'd hope that maybe when I started getting caught up, the soap would've improved by now. Maybe I was wrong. What was the point of Summer telling Brady she loved him when she knew the answer he'd give? And why did she and Dario make love after talking of their feelings for Brady and Nicole? Gross!! I can see why Victor wanted her gone!

Not feeling the Kate/Deimos/Nicole story anymore at all.

Back