Days of Our Lives - Mon., Mar. 23, 2015

Interesting place Serena put the diamonds. Hopefully, Lucas won't be coming by
to clean the chimney :)

We need to call Will "Sami2" or something with her name. Today he really acted
like her when he kept interrupting Sonny talking. Then he just happened to find
Paul and started yelling at him. Will needs time alone. He needs to look at himself and
see how he's changed.

Will is, as usual, trying desperately to blame anyone else, over and over, so he won't have to see how pathetic he is, as he gazes at himself in the mirror. oh, poor Will..Sonny proposed to another before him. Will's cheating was nothing compared to the much more horrible thing that Sonny did :sarcasm:

Thanks for the summary. I agree with what everyone has been saying so far about this snooze of an episode. Glad I didn't watch. Nothing else to comment on.

I watched this 12 hours ago (long day) and still am baffled as to why Serena didn't just put the diamonds in her purse?!?

That must have been a long wait for the non-package Melanie signed for because in that amount of time Serena opened the elephant, stared at the diamonds, chatted with Parker and not decided to do an art project but also got pretty far along in it :rolleyes:

I thought it was cute to see the bartender actually making hot chocolate when Theo went up to the bar to get hot chocolate

Nice pink artwork on the wall in Arianna's room. But why was the door open while Sonny and Sami Jr were arguing?

I'm ok with Abigail saying no to Ben but it seemed way too contrived. Clever plot device to get her back with Chad, especially when Theo is asking for her in the same episode.:rolleyes: Interesting how we didn't see Ben once Abigail left the apartment.

I did enjoy the Eric/Nicole scenes. And the scenes with Roman too. Nice that neither of them berated Nicole.

I need for Adrienne to be on contract. I didn't like her popping up for a fraction of the episode.

I did enjoy the Eric/Nicole scenes. And the scenes with Roman too. Nice that neither of them berated Nicole.

Right??! That was the best part of the show for me. It was written as if nothing had ever happened between Eric and Nicole. I would have preferred this change come out of character development, but I'll take what I can get. Any break from the everyone-bullying-Nicole storyline is more than welcome.

Will is, as usual, trying desperately to blame anyone else, over and over, so he won't have to see how pathetic he is, as he gazes at himself in the mirror. oh, poor Will..Sonny proposed to another before him. Will's cheating was nothing compared to the much more horrible thing that Sonny did :sarcasm:

It seems like he doesn't understand the very simple fact that Sonny had a life before him. Someone needs to sit him down and explain that to him because he can't grasp the concept that Sonny's life didn't begin when he met Will. Life goes on even if Will Horton isn't in it.

Right??! That was the best part of the show for me. It was written as if nothing had ever happened between Eric and Nicole. I would have preferred this change come out of character development, but I'll take what I can get. Any break from the everyone-bullying-Nicole storyline is more than welcome.

It's pretty much the same thing they are doing with Dan and Jen. They are slowly pushing them together again without really dealing with the underlying issues that separated and/or have kept them apart. I get Nicole's desire for peace with Eric however, I do wish she would also tell him that his behavior has been unacceptable and that he needs to get therapy to deal with his anger issues.

Me too. When Nicole told Eric she wanted any company but him, I applauded. Too bad that only lasted half a second (even though I don't mind the friendliness between them, I'd really like to see them actually deal with the issues.)

They did the same thing with JJ's transformation, come to think of it. Suddenly he was contributing positively to the family, but the issues between him and Jen that contributed to his drug use in the first place were never dealt with.

LOL, I was playing around on twitter just firing off random thoughts about this episode and said I hope Nicole runs Serena off the road as she chases her out of Salem like she did Kristen :rotfl: I would actually laugh my butt off because those scenes of her in that high speed chase with Kristen was hilarious:rotfl:

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone had any luck finding the DAYS 50th Anniversary copy of SOD? I drove all over town yesterday but couldn't find it anywhere. I've tried Target, Books A Million, grocery stores, and pharmacies. I don't want to derail the thread, but if anyone has any suggestions on national retail chains that may have it please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks Poirot! I'm just not having any luck. I stopped at 2 Walmart stores yesterday and no luck. I don't know if there are just plenty of soap fans in the Birmingham area that beat me to it or if SOD didn't send many copies to this neck of the woods. Will keep searching.

Will is really grating on my nerves. Blaming everyone but himself for cheating on his husband. But I did almost feel sorry for him when he said to Paul why would Sonny choose me if he could have you. I said almost cause he has done a lot of stupid things lately.

Back