Days of Our Lives - Mon., Mar. 23, 2015

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone had any luck finding the DAYS 50th Anniversary copy of SOD? I drove all over town yesterday but couldn't find it anywhere. I've tried Target, Books A Million, grocery stores, and pharmacies. I don't want to derail the thread, but if anyone has any suggestions on national retail chains that may have it please let me know. Thanks!

You can buy a digital copy. I subscribe to it digitally and download each issue on my iPad. You can also buy them individually but the annual subscription is only like $20 so that equates to buying 4-5 print issues.

:OT: I have to agree about stores having only a few issues of SOD. I rarely see one in the supermarket, unless it is already a week old. Same goes for WalMart. I used to subscribe, until they began charging a lot more $$$$ for much less Material. LOL :back:

I should clarify. The digital subscription is only about $20 a year, not the print one. If you have an iPad mini or a Kindle, the magazine is basically the exact same size as the print version.

But I agree about copies being scarce. I looked for the print copy before I realized it was on my iPad.

Heather, I'm glad they let you have the special magazine on your device.

I found magazine at a grocery store on Sun. I rarely go in, but I had
to work across street. The magazine was in one aisle at check out. I'm sure
you can buy one directly from publisher. You would have to pay extra for postage.

I don't know if the diamond thing was always planned this way but if all Serena had to do was take the diamonds out of the bottom I don't know why she kept wasting her time trying to switch elephants.

I am so tired of Will playing the role of victim and after watching Sonny bend over backwards to stand by Sami Jr. William, I am having a very hard time finding any sympathy for him. Maybe the writers should have checked out the other two guys Sonny turned down to be with Will before going in this direction.

This veers back off topic Poirot, but I did want JS to know that I went ahead and just ordered a back issue directly from SOD. It cost me $10 but I figure it's worth it considering how much gas I've consumed driving across town. Plus, I wanted a hard copy to add to my sentimental print collection of newspaper articles and other special edition magazines. Sorry again for derailing the thread. :)

Back