Days of Our Lives - Mon., Mar. 9, 2015

:rotfl: I won't even lie, the way his eyes lit up when questioning "you slept with Paul Narita", I know it was more likely due to shock but my initial thought it looked like he may have been internally saying "wow kid I didn't know you had it in you".
:rotfl:That was some reaction Lucas had. Kinda crossed my mind too.

I turned on the tv at 1:04pm and Rafe and Jordan were already dancing. Huh?!? Really bad pacing. And I'm annoyed that Jordan and Rafe got a good-bye scene that nodded to their minimal history yet Sami and Rafe got nothing when she left Salem and those 2 were MARRIED and together for several years. I still don't think we've seen the last of Jordan.

Nice to see Justin, Adrienne and Lucas and LOVED Adrienne's dialogue. I may watch this episode again later.

John and Marlena: Again filler :angry:

Paul and Tori had more air time than they did. :angry:

TIIC couldn't give flashbacks to Rafe and Sami because if they did, then everything she told him regarding how she really loved Jr. and how he was the only one for her would have been a lie and the whole rewrite to push that horrid couple down our throats would have been revealed.

Jason47 posted this on another site (Thanks, Jason 47; hope you don't mind my posting this here!). Beautiful song.

FOR THOSE ASKING, RAFE/JORDAN'S GOODBYE DANCE SONG FROM MONDAY'S EPISODE IS CALLED "MY TRUE LOVE" AND IS PERFORMED BY JUSTIN SHEEHY

You can listen to the full song at composer D. Brent Nelson's website here: http://dbrentnelson.com/Songs/My True Love.wav

Back