Days of Our Lives - Mon., March 24, 2014

Victor only suggested he stay at the corporate suite for a while, but Brady never did, as he overheard Vic talking of the cameras and spies, etc. that would be keeping tabs on him. Instead, he used Daniel's apartment while Daniel was gone.

In my opinion, Theresa is looking for someone to be "against the world" with her. I think that's why she was messing with JJ; he was no longer her partner in acting out against people she perceives (mostly wrongly if you ask me) to have treated her unfairly. So staying with Brady to spite John, Maggie, Daniel, Jen and whoever else has tried to warn Brady against her would make her feel she has that partner in fighting against the mean, unfair world. :rolleyes: The fact that he has plenty of money and will buy her expensive purses is an added bonus for her.

after Rafe grabbed Ben and told him to leave Jordan alone, Ben made the mistake of making a fist like he was going to hit Rafe and that was when Rafe popped him a good one :clap: I knew the spoiler that said Rafe becomes violent was wrong. He would never attack without reason or provocation.

Back