Days of Our Lives - Mon., March 31, 2014

I enjoyed the bachelor party and thought it was funny. Loved how the stripper told them it was on the house and stayed as well. The club seemed very dark and why were the girls from Salem High even there? Seems like there should have been a sign that it was closed for a private party.
Nicole.....just enough already so sick and tired of how they write her :(
Liam, while a creep, is a pretty boring creep :confused:
Didn't get the whole conversation with Jennifer and Daniel and how they manage their money - what was the point?

Honestly, do people really leave their computers on and open when they leave the house/apt/?And when doing anything, spreadsheet, data base, budget programing, financial anything, when done, do people really leave it sitting there. I mean, if you are still in the house, answer the phone, check the washing machine, go use the bathroom or something, sure, I can see leaving the program/work on the screen. But if done, and you actually leave the premises to be gone for some time....do people really leave it on like that?

Honestly, do people really leave their computers on and open when they leave the house/apt/?And when doing anything, spreadsheet, data base, budget programing, financial anything, when done, do people really leave it sitting there. I mean, if you are still in the house, answer the phone, check the washing machine, go use the bathroom or something, sure, I can see leaving the program/work on the screen. But if done, and you actually leave the premises to be gone for some time....do people really leave it on like that?

At the very least, set a password on the computer. After 30 seconds of inactivity my laptop goes to sleep and I have to put in my password to wake it up. Daniel didn't even do that much.

Back