Days of Our Lives -Mon. March 7, 2011

M

missvicki

Daniel/Carly at Daniel's Apartment.
Nathan/Melanie at the Brady Pub
Nathan/Melanie/Daniel/Carly at the Hospital
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel opens his door to Carly. She rushed home. She is upset and wants to know where Melanie is. Daniel's phone rings. It's Maxine. He is on his way. Melanie is back in the hospital. They leave Daniel's apartment.

Melanie is telling Nathan she is OK. She just stood up too fast. She almost passes out again so Nathan scoops her up and heads for the hospital.

Nathan is checking Melanie's vitals. She didn't want to embarass him. She didn't faint. There is no damsel in distress thing going on. She has a low blood volume. Dizziness is common. She knows. They are going to run more tests. She tells him to stop worrying about her. He loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Make her happy. What's wrong? Daniel and Carly interrupt what is going on? Melanie shouts she is fine. She didn't die. It was just a little problem. Sorry, she gets weird when people get weird around her. Shouldn't Carly be in Toronto? Yeah but she came as soon as she heard, but if Melanie is over crowded and wants to spend time with Daniel, that is great. No, she wants Carly there too. Carly and Melanie are alone./ Melanie didn't ask her to stay to be her doctor. She asked her to stay to be her mom. OK, she is here. Let's talk. Melanie wants to talk about when she was a baby and Carly gave her away. Outside the room Nathan is telling Daniel what happened. He would rather be safe then sorry cause he doesn't ever want anything to happen to her. Neither does Daniel but they have to keep this in perspective. Nathan wants to go somewhere more private to talk. Carly knows. Now that she has lost a baby Melanie must not understand how someone gave away such a beautiful newborn baby. No Melanie tells her. Not what she was going to say at all. Oh. She gets it. She understands. She knows Carly tried to explain to her a million times what happened. Her psycho husband was going to kill her, etc. She gets it. She would have done ANYTHING to save her baby. She would have hopped in the bed with the devil or given her own life to save her child so if someone bargained with her that they would have saved her baby if she gave her away then she would have done it in a heartbeat. Carly is so sorry she was put in a position to have to think that way. Melanie just wants Carly to know she understands. She knows she said she forgave her, but that was a decision but now she forgives her in her heart too. They hug. Daniel and Nathan enter the waiting area. They banter a bit about the fact that Melanie and Philip are finished. Nathan is sure she loved Philip but not the way she love him. He knows it since the day they met. They were both together in quarantine and said it. Daniel remembers. Nathan loves her so much and wants to make sure she is happy for the rest of his life. Meaning? Meaning he wants to marry Melanie. Back to Carly and Melanie, she talks of thinking about aborting the baby but it was because of Nathan. Because maybe he was the one he should have been with the whole time. He told her he never stopped loving her. Carly doesn't doubt that for one second. When did Melanie realize it was over with Bo? Sorry. Too personal. No it's OK. She will never be over him and stop loving him but things change and there is no going back. Is this about Philip? No. That's over. Nathan? She thinks she is just like her mom. She doesn't think she will ever get over him...Meanwhile Daniel and Nathan are talking and Nathan wants Daniel's blessing but he says no. Nathan is speechless.

Brady/Taylor at the KMansion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brady is looking at some papers when Nicole calls him. She tells him she knows about him asking Taylor to work for him. Is it about Taylor or him and her? Why would his job offer be about her? Brady, it is time for you to let go. He shouldn't keep finding ways to stay connected to her world. He laughs. God. Wow. Everything she just said is funny and pathetic. Nicole, get over yourself. He has. The world does not revolve around Nicole. He offered Taylor the job because she is capable and qualified. Willing and most important, she is honest. Has Nicole ever heard of that word? He hangs up on her. Brady is about to leave when Nicole comes into the KMansion. She came to talk about the job. If it is still good then she is all his. Why all of a sudden? It was an offer she couldn't refuse...bad joke. No...it was good considering his families reputation which is why he is turning things around at Titan. Bring in new people and new blood. She can't promise miracles, but will work hard. Even if her sister is working with his enemy? Brady needs to know if there will be a problem. Not for her...They banter about how bad EJ is and Brady tells him that Taylor would do herself a favor to stay far away from him. Interesting. EJ gave her the same advice about Brady. Ahh, but there she is. That's because no one runs her life. Not now. Not ever.

Taylor/EJ/Nicole/Sydney/Stefano at the DiMansion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor puts her coat on and opens the door to leave, only to run into EJ. What is she doing there? Leaving. He stops her. Taylor says goodbye brother in law and he says call me EJ. Nicole comes down and thought Taylor left. They banged into each other at the door. Nicole tells Taylor the job offer is still good. She just talked to Brady. What job offer EJ asks. At Titan. EJ says no she is not. Taylor reams EJ out that he cannot tell her what to do with her life. He thinks he has a better understanding of the situation then she does. If she takes a job at Titan it will be a disaster. Good observations seeings as he doesn't even know her. He doesn't but he does know Brady. He is a junkie. An alcoholic who is in love with Nicole. He is from a family who is not friends with the DiMeras and she cannot take the job there. He does not like EJ. Brady wants harm to come to them all. Sorry if she thinks this is about her, but it's not. It's about him. Wow. Now she sees the side of him she has only heard about. If she is smart, she will stay as far away from Brady Black as possible. She is outta there. Nicole is angry he was so mean. What is it with those two? Nothing. EJ is annoyed because Taylor is so naive. As if Brady would give her a job out of the goodness of his heart. EJ, she graduated magna cum laude (spelling?). He is aware. She can work anywhere, just not with him. He doesn't want to have this conversation anymore and he doesn't want her working for Brady. Obviously she hit a nerve seeings as it is weird to break that stiff upper lip that EJ likes to show everyone...but Taylor sure did. Why is that? Fine. Maybe it is about time that Nicole knew. To know what? Taylor and he met before the wedding. She knows that. But obviously they did not hit it off so who got their nose out of joint first? Him or her? That is not quite what happened. Sydney sings out mommy and Nicole leaves to see her but EJ stops her and says Sydney really loves her. It's mutual. She will never forget the chance he gave her to be her step mom. They kiss and Nicole leaves. She comes back with Sydney and EJ takes her. They banter back and forth and play with Sydney for a minute and Nicole wants to get back to what they were talking about before, when he and Taylor first met. Nothing he tells her. It is not important. They had a minor argument and things somehow seemed to escalate from there. Nicole tells him not to give up on Taylor. Once she knows him, she will be as crazy about him as Nicole is. Nicole and Sydney head out for a while. EJ and Stefano are left at the mansion and talk about if the drug worked or not. Apparently, yes. EJ is livid. No chance for any recovery. That is why they are going to keep him in the cell. EJ needs to see for himself. Stop. Wait. They wiped everything out of his memory. Including EJ. He shouldn't let Rafe see his face. Stefano hopes EJ doesn't have any regrets. None at all. He had it coming.

Rafe2/Sami at the Loft
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rafe2 and Sami are making out in bed and she is telling him to make love to her like he used to. What is that supposed to mean. Sami is upset he doesn't remember. Rafe2 thought they were good in bed. They are. It is wonderful. She just wanted to....Rafe2 begins yelling at her what does she want from him? Sami walks out and he punches the pillows. Sami is sitting on the couch thinking when Rafe2 comes out. She covers herself up. He touches her and she flinches. She thinks that he is afraid of him. She denies and he pushes. She admits yes, she is afraid. Not afraid of Rafe2. Afraid of their future. Everything is different. He can't help who he is now and she doesn't blame him. He tells her he will get better. Sami could see their future before the accident. Now it has changed. Rafe2 tells her that he is going to get better. She keeps hoping he is going to go back to normal. Listen up, this stops NOW! He is sorry. He just always manages to screw things up. No, no. He is sorry for what he did in the bedroom. He acted like an idiot. Blah, blah, blah. He wants to be the person he used to be and who Sami wants him to be. She just wants him to be himself. If he could find his way back to being that person....maybe there is Rafe2 says...how? In the bedroom. Rafe2 tells her to teach him all the little things they used to do. He is a great listener. He wants to be the man she wants him to be. They kiss. They are back in the bedroom and Sami is telling him that sometimes he likes to go really slow. How does that usually go and she gives him a few details and they finally make love. How did he do? Great. THere was a lesson in all that and it was fun. Maybe now he can figure out more who he really is. He rolls over to sleep and Sami has a flashback about giving each other the safe house keys. She seems very worried. Rafe2 is sleeping when Sami takes out the safe house key and holds it while silently crying herself to sleep.

Rafe/Stefano/Ted at the DiMera Basement
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rafe is lying on the bed inside his cell asking why he is in there? Is he in jail? He is so tired. He can't sit up. Enter Ted. How is he? Stefano thinks that he made a mistake. They shouldn't have told him about the drug. Now he doesn't know if he is faking or if it's for real. Maybe he should just kill the ******* and get it over with. Stefano tells Ted to leave them alone. Stefano claps his hands together to wake Rafe up. What is going on he asks? Why won't Stefano tell him who he is? Very good. Talk more. Stefano thinks that Rafe is trying to fool him, but tells him that he is not. Rafe still doesn't know what he is talking about. Stefano is skeptical. Rafe has no idea what is going on. Stefano pulls out a gun and cocks it. Tell him the truth right now or he is going to die. Rafe doesn't want to die. He has no idea what Stefano is talking about. There is something wrong. He doesn't know who Stefano is or what he is doing in there. Stefano tells him he has no rights. He has nothing. The less he knows, the better. He leaves. Rafe stands up and holds the bars wondering what is going on. He shouts out to no reply. Please. What is going on. He can't even remember who the hell he is. What did he do?

Next on Days:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate tells Chad if he is ever going to get to know his father, the time is now.
Taylor tells EJ there are a lot of things between that is not settled.
Nathan has something he needs to talk to Melanie about.

Nathan is turning into another Nick being obsessed with Mel that way. I cant wait for him to leave now!!

Thank you for the summary, missvicki.

I agree.....this creepy possessive stalker Nathan has to be gone. The sooner, the better.

Poor Rafe. I sure hope he's either faking or his memory comes back quickly.

Sami, you better grab on to that small piece of the Salem brain that keeps coming your way.

Rafe2 is totally creepy!!!!!!!

Some nerve of EJ in dictating to Taylor who she can work for.

Taylor and EJ have a lot of unsettled things between them !?!?! Give me a break. This whole thing with them seems so forced and disgusting.

bringing up the past?? could lawrence or nicholas be coming back?? revenge??

nathan....nothing mor to say

nikky build and bridge so you and ej can get over it. not everything is about you nikky and mr ejerk you have no say in what taylor does with her life. she is NOT your wife

why do they keep letting sami sleep with rafe2?? just disgusting. there are so many ways this story could go without anyone having to sleep with someone else.

i was really hoping rafe1 would be faking it. maybe he thinks the place is bugged so he will fake even when they arent around

sad theres no chloe/parker/phil

Thanks Miss Vicki.

They are really going over board with this Sami/ Rafe2 sleeping together..... I am really REALLY starting to wonder if we are going to have another "who's the daddy?". Good God.

Yeah, it seems to me that there ALWAYS has to be a who's the daddy storyline running in the background. I really, really hope they do NOT go this way.
As much as Galen Gering is doing an AMAZING job portraying the two totally different characters, I just want this to be overwith now.

I wonder if when he finds the safe house key inside the bed post if it will start to bring back some memories...!?!?

What a nice surprise, to find this summary! Thank you, missvicki. My thoughts are pretty much in line what has been expressed already, about Nathan and about EJ.

And I can't stand (don't watch) the Rafe 2/Sami bedroom scenes. I really, really don't want another who's the daddy story, and I really, really want the real Rafe to be faking his memory loss.

Love Note to Nathan

Will it ever be revealed? Stephanie told Nathan she intercepted a note from Melanie on her wedding day, but didn't have the courage to tell him the contents.

I certainly hope the writers give Melanie and Nathan the romance due them . . . and us.

There is nothing but angst and Jersey Shoreisk hook-ups. All romance and intimacy has been written out.

Bo can do NO wrong,
Jolene

Thanks!

Thanks so much Miss Vicki! I will not be able to see this episode and probably the rest until Thursday. At least this will hold me over!!! Thanks again!

@Jolene......yes, that all has come out, about the note. I don't think Philip knows, but Nathan knows and Melanie knows he never got it.

Barb, Philip knows all about the infamous love letter that Melanie wrote to Nathan on the day of the wedding. She told Philip about both the kiss/love note after Philip/Chloe's ONS. She told that she was ashamed that she wrote it and that the kiss was a "goodbye kiss."

Thanks, tabbycat........I knew it had been talked about among several people. Did not remember if Philip knew, glad for the clarification. :)

What was with Sydney calling out "mommy" and Nicole rushing to get her. So now Sydney refers to Nicole as Mommy????

Maybe it's another clue that Sydney will turn out to be Nicole's. :crossing fingers: :D

I wondered about that too. Maybe the child is confused as to where she is at any given time. I did enjoy her wearing that big smile when Nicole brought her out though. I think that's the first time I've seen a big smile on her face. Cute.

I'm not a Nicole fan, so with that said...

I really don't want Nicole to turn out to be Sydney's mother. There are two main reasons. Firstly, I think that it would be cruel that Sami would have to go through the loss of yet another child. If the switch had not occurred and Sami lost a child it would be hard to watch, but somewhat realistic. For Sami, however, to have to lose two children in such a short time seems like over-kill. Secondly, I think it gives the wrong message. It says that Nicole can lie and scheme to take another woman's child (even if that is not what occurred) and still be rewarded. (Days is sending out all sorts of wrong messages right now though - rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment, etc - that I wouldn't put it past them.)

With that said though, did it bother anyone else that Nicole was called "Mommy" (when as of now she is not), a couple of scenes later Sami was basically giving Rafe2 "rape lessons", and a few scenes after that EJ was saying that Rafe "was asking for it" to have his life as he knew it end? Afterall, if EJ doesn't want Johnny/Sydney to have another father-figure isn't he sure going into over-drive and calmly accepting his children not only having another mother-figure but actually calling her "Mommy".

Here's hoping that when everything comes out someone does actually PAY and it is EJ. Afterall, Stephano now has his heir apparent Chad to take up with.

Let's just say, 'what if', eventually, Sami moves onto another man....would we have to endure EJ destroying yet another relationship so the kids wouldn't get close to the new man?

Or is EJ just so angry and jealous of Rafe for being part of Grace's short life, including helping Sami conceal the fact that EJ was her father (which we now know was really Chad), after Rafe is gone EJ may be ok with Sami having a relationship with another man?

Maybe EJ is just trying to run the lives of all the women he has some emotional contact with, like he is now doing with Taylor? What's with that!

Back