Days of Our Lives - Mon., May 11, 2015

Brady, Will and Sonny aren't your "friends."
For one, they really aren't your friends. You don't share any scenes or neither of you are aware of each other's existent unless one of you is almost dying in a hospital. There is no evidence that you guys are actually friends that we have seen.

Second, they're your family especially Sonny. I can understand if you don't want to consider Will your family although you consider Sami your sister. I totally get that. Who wants to be related to Will, but have you ever heard of Victor Kiriakis? Are you aware of the fact he is your grandfather and also Sonny's grand-uncle? You pretty much adopted him and Maggie as your parents now and live in the Kiriakis mansion.

Sonny Kiriakis is not your damn "friend." He is your cousin, a family member. At least Theresa remembered Will as her cousin. This is the writers just showing how they like to keep Sonny so isolated from everyone except his parents and Victor. They hardly ever acknowledge Jen and Kayla as his aunts. They are always Will's aunts.

I wish they allowed Paul a rebuttal about how much Theresa wouldn't leave him alone in the hospital and how much of a desperate groupie she was. I won't even bother with the blame Paul part for Will's cheating nonsense.

Theresa with Ben wouldn't be too bad. For one, they'd be far more entertaining than he & Abby. Secondly, it would spice up Ben a bit. Thirdly, maybe he can tone down Theresa, and scenes between her and creeper Clyde might be fun to watch. But I'd rather see her with Chad eventually. And that's saying a lot, because I LOVE Chad with Abigail!

Today was so dumb how they had Brady and Paul at each other's throats right before the big reveal that they were brothers. Pretty dumb of Paul to say "oh I see you told him". And Theresa - just no words for her butting in and being so mean to Paul. On another note I cannot believe Brady doesn't want to change the baby's name from Christopher. Too much like Kristen.

I hope the JJ selling drugs doesn't go very far. It was great that Paige was at the door. I was hoping for JJ actually. He would put 2 and 2 together faster. But maybe if Paige tells him Cole was at my mom's today . . . .I'm sure Eve gonna have some BS about Cole coming by for Paige.

First of all, Theresa and Ben will never work. Ben is boring and an awful character and Theresa is way too good to be saddled with this idiot. He's almost as bad as Brady. Second of all, the only way that Theresa will ever get out of Brady's orbit is if Christopher dies, which will never happen. On the other hand they could introduce a new love interest for her but either he is going to turn out to be a creep or some other woman will steal him.

And also if Ben hasn't done anything for Abby as a character, how would Ben do anything for Theresa as a character.

Why is Ben boring and awful? Because he isn't a villain? Classic soap 101 is good guy/bad girl or vice versa. I don't have an issue with Ben and Abigail but I do think Ben and Jeannie Theresa might be more interesting.

I too was annoyed by Brady's comment about Will and Sonny being his "friends". These writers continue to show no respect for families on this show.

Heather4CU, it's not because Ben's a villain. It's because he's a poorly written character and he's bland and boring. There's nothing dynamic or interesting about him, nothing that I particularly care about this late in the game. The only thing notable about him is he's hot headed and he decked Chad in the face at Club TBD once. That's it. I have no interest in seeing Theresa paired up with someone like Ben that brings nothing to the table. If she needs to be paired up with another character, I'd rather see her with Chad. At least Chad has something going for him, (I guess).

I know now that they're bringing in the whole criminal past that Ben had going in Florida, but for me it's too little, too late. I'm not sure if Ben can do anything to calm Theresa down. She'll just get worse around him. Theresa needs someone that can cancel out her rage and temper her out somewhat.

Theresa has these moments of vulnerability and then she runs her mouth off and it's all gone. I so want to be on her side and want to see a change in her because of the baby but she makes it so difficult to root for her. Her attitude with Paul was completely uncalled for today but par for the course. I did not like how they did this reveal today with Brady finding out about Paul being John's son. I mean, I didn't necessarily expect Brady to welcome Paul with open arms but the misunderstanding between the two and everyone shooting their mouths off at the same time made me want to pull my hair out.

So someone calls in an anonymous tip that they saw JJ in the park selling drugs and it warrants the police commissioner (or commander?) to march right over to the Horton house and question him? These scenes were ridiculous. I wonder what cockamamie excuse Eve is going to give Paige for Cole being at the apartment. This whole thing better implode soon. What's it been, about 6-7 months when this all started? About 3 months too long.

Marlena going to visit Chad just felt weird to me. And I was kinda laughing when the three goons cornered her in the park. LOL.

Theresa was being herself when she talked to Paul the way
she did. I'm afraid Brady won't say much since she's the mother
of his child. Stupid Brady.

Interesting to see Brady talk to John about Christoper, then
Paul showed up, John's long lost son.

Roman acted like a Salem Cop today. He didn't look inside
the backpack. At least, JJ did.

I hope the Salem PD will try to find out who called about JJ
selling drugs. Cole used his own phone :)

I enjoyed Marlena with Chad and Lucas with his mom. We heard
Billie's name today.

Aw shucks, forgot to comment about Lucas/Kate. I absolutely loved these scenes! Lucas was fabulous and really seems to be trying to stick to his guns where Ms. Roberts is concerned. Kate seemed pretty taken aback at this turn of events. There's got to be a part of her as a mother that is just in awe of Lucas going up against her in business. I'm sure she never expected him to suddenly turn up at CW like that. It was also funny how she assumed he went crawling to Stefano for the job. LOL. I hope he buries Kate with this new venture. He's off to a good start stealing away her lead designer or whoever Audrey was. I also liked the Billie mention. Nicely done script writer.

I took Days off my DVR. Too little space for this stuff. BUT I will definitely catch the scenes with Lucas/Kate!!

If this is what they're writing for John, I'd rather he have stayed in a coma. And BOTH of his idiot sons could scamper out of town any time, and I'd do a happy dance!!

I did like Marlena's scenes, too, but they reminded me quite a bit of her 1993-4 talks with Tony.

The way Paul/Brady found out harks back to Caroline screaming at Bo---don't kill him--he's your father. I think it was at somebody's anniversary party. Anyway it was a party.

Back