Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 10, 2014

I truly do not understand the John/Brady dynamic. I'd say we've come full circle to where we started 2 years ago but the pendulum has barely swung. I don't understand either why John had to go away. Why couldn't he have worked on his relationship with Marlena (onscreen) while Brady brooded for awhile?

So Clyde raped Jordan? Gee, I'm so shocked! Not. I find it astonishing that the writers can't seem to flesh out their own character. This story could have been great a year ago when she started dating Rafe and he could have been involved in helping her and protecting her but no, they dragged this out to oblivion, Jordan and Rafe broke up, and here we are, still just getting bits and pieces.

I wanted to give Ben/Abby a chance but I'm either bored or irritated with them.

Stefano: why bother????

I was so surprised when Stefano didn't know where Sami and the kids are.
I thought he knew everything about everyone.... maybe only when
they are in Salem ???

I wish Tammy Sue shot Clyde. And Ewwww to Kate kissing him.

I enjoyed Chad and Anne's witty remarks today.

Brady seemed so different today. He tried so hard not to get mad/upset
when talking to John and Theresa.

Nice to see Henderson.

I'm glad Marlena told John she'll wait for him.

Three couples kissed today

Well, he DOES work for Brady Black!! LOL

...Please tell me why Marlena even has Stefano's number in her phone, why she would pick up for Stefano, and why he needs to beg her to get Sami to give him the grandchildren. I did enjoy her ignoring his threat, saying what she wanted about Kristen and then hanging up, though. ...

Excellent questions. I'm not even sure why Stefano's still around, his appearances serve no purpose. They should kill him off already.

I'm willing to start a fundraising campaign to make [Clyde/Jordan/Ben leaving town] happen. Who's in?
donat.gif I'll toss in $20.

I loved the kiss between John and Marlena at the end before he left for Europe. So it was John in the promo with Marlena.
Me too. I'm glad they left on at least neutral-positive terms instead of another snit prior to the departure.

The way ALL characters are written annoys me, but especially Anne! The actress is fantastic and she gets great dialogue, but she's relegated to a sub-supporting role. Silly!!

Back