Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 13, 2017

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

Monday, November 13, 2017

Lots of drama today with a bit of levity thrown in here and there. Replay of Sonny coming into the bar and the oblivious bartender not turning around. He finally does, Sonny calls him Will, the guy has a blank look, says Sonny must be mistaking him for someone else. Sonny protests, tis me, Sonny, more in that vein, Will still has that blank look, so Sonny plants a big kiss on Will, who pushes him away, saying what is wrong with you. He orders Sonny to leave, or he will call the cops.

Sami is with Paul, who admits to having seen Will, causing Sami to have one of her gigantic meltdowns. Why didn’t Paul call her right away, yada, yada. He tells her about the bar, and that Sonny is there, and off Sami goes. She walks into the bar, and now rushes up to Will, hugs him, but he pushes her away, wonders what is wrong with you people, you are mistaking me for someone else, and you had better leave or I will call the police. Sami tries in vain to explain he is her son, Sonny is his husband, but Will isn’t buying any of it.

Meanwhile, Rafe has come into the Memphis house, Susan is there, and he tries to question her. She denies knowing any Will Horton, but Rafe knows that is a lie. He talks of the empty casket, how she admitted already trying to bring Will back to life, but she is evasive. She gets him to bring out his badge, proving he is not Memphis PD, and finally scurries off, telling him to let himself out.

Tripp & Claire are chattering away in the loft, having ice cream, talking of Theo, of Claire herself, of how Tripp perceives her, he makes her see she said some things to Theo that she should not have said, and advises her to try and call him.

Abe & Val are dancing, Julie & Doug love seeing it, small talk as they begin dancing themselves. Later, all 4 are sharing a table, talking of themselves, Lani’s birthday party, how happy Abe is to have her in his life now. They talk of Eli, Val sorry she kept him from his family for so long, how JJ/Lani are a couple, Abe had a hard time with it, but he makes Lani happy, so it is all o.k.

And in the square, replay of JJ shooting Theo, going to him on the ground, and turning him over, realizing who it is, trying to stop the flow of blood. Lani arrives, helps, JJ calls 911, Lani talks to Theo, hang on, I am not leaving you. She asks JJ how this happened, he talks of chasing the perp, catching up, the gun in his hand, saying several times to put it on the ground, the guy turning, gun in hand, JJ thinking he was going to fire, so shot him. Lani cannot believe Theo had a gun, where is it? JJ looks around, finds it……realizes it is not a gun, he was mistaken, Theo was unarmed. Ambulance arrives, Theo is taken away, Lani goes with, JJ throws up.

Claire & Tripp are playing some game, horsing around, her phone rings. She gets the news.
The fun foursome at Club TBD get interrupted by Abe getting the phone call from the crying Lani. She can barely get the news out, just begging Dad to come to the hospital, she needs him, Theo needs him.

In Memphis, the attempts to make Will remember are fruitless, Rafe arrives, Sami saying he is a cop, Rafe pulls out his badge. Will is beside himself, doesn’t know who these people are, leave him alone, and in comes Susan. She is hugging him, he is calling her his mother, causing Sami to try to attack Susan, make threats. Sonny is holding her back. Susan is hugging Will, telling him she is the one I told you about, she is mean, mean, mean. Will turns, you are Sami? Yes, yes, that is me, I am Sami. Will spits out……you are a lying, cheating whore!

JJ is telling Lani how very sorry he is, saying it was a terrible accident, and she does believe that, right? Abe arrives, Lani rushes into his arms, Kayla has taken Theo into ER. Val goes to check, will let them all know. Abe is demanding to know what happened, who did this, who shot Theo. Lani looks at JJ, who step forward. It was me, I shot Theo.

Sami is shocked at Will’s comments. She is yelling at Susan, saying she doesn’t know what Susan has done to him, brainwashed him or what, even threatening to kill her. Again, she is being held back. Will repeats his insulting comment, says his name is not Will, it is EJ, and this (meaning Susan) is his mother!

The shooting was tragic and depressing. :sad:But Susan "LOL!":rotfl: I wonder how many takes without laughing they had to do?:angry: Final scene the best, :hug: showing each expression, then the last, crazy Susan:clap:So is the new Will/EJ straight? :huh:

Forgot to mention, Paul called his father to tell him about Will being alive. We don't hear John, just Paul saying he has something to tell him.
I liked the way the show did Point....and CounterPoint.......showing the 2 couples laughing & having fun, Abe talking of not liking JJ with Lani at first.......and then straight over to JJ trying to care for Theo, Lani as well, trying to stop the loss of blood, while Lani is in tears, asking JJ why he shot her brother.....then over to Claire & Tripp talking light heartedly about her & Theo, & him not coming home yet, maybe he is working, etc.

Will spits out……you are a lying, cheating whore!
I guess he hasn't let go of the horror of witnessing the HATE BOINK yet.

I just can't with this show today. I gave it a shot but I'm not interested in Will thinking he's EJ. This better be over by tomorrow. I can't even get on Sonny's side because of how he treated Will. I can't feel for Will. I can't feel even for Sami because she won't shut up.

The character for whom I feel the worst is Paul, whom I haven't really cared a lot about because his storylines have consistently stunk. And now we'll be forced to watch everyone dump on him for keeping this "secret" even though Will has no clue who he is.

I'm hoping for another twist. Perhaps this isn't really Will, and there's another level to this story.

I feel so bad for JJ. After giving his explanation of how the shooting went down, why would there be any doubt? Any Salemite with half a brain knows that if he knew it was Theo he would not have shot. He did everything by the book.

Last edited:
Paul: Pity poor Mr. Narita. He got the full Sami treatment today, but unlike experienced Salemites, he didn't know what was coming so he wasn't able to brace himself.

JJ; Poor JJ -- He'd have been better off if he'd stuck to hanging out with Rory. And Lani better back him up to the extent of reporting that Theo was dressed exactly like the perp and was in possession of the electronic device that was being used to bypass the warehouse security.

Will (aka Fake EJ): It's too bad that resurrected Will doesn't know more about the real EJ's demise. Imagine Sami's reaction if he'd said, "Your so-called revenge for my innocent romps with Abigail Deveraux took away my usual sources of income, so I was forced into drug deals with Clyde Weston! It was his thug who fatally shot me!"

Julie: She spoke about the "magic of Doug's place" while watching Abe and Dr. Grant dance. Obviously the word about the magic hasn't gotten out because they were the only couple dancing there.

Thanks, Poirot.

I wonder how long it will take for them to realize Theo was the one breaking
into the building.

Only in Salem where your boyfriend shoots your brother.

Poor Paul. He has to keep telling people I saw Will. He's working in a bar.
And I keep thinking about that song "Walking in Memphis"

Nice to see Doug and Julie. Abe mentioned Doug's Place on the lake.

I enjoyed the scenes in the bar in Memphis.

Last edited:
I was visiting my nephew over the weekend and he wanted to watch an old horror movie "Evil Dead 2" turned out to be Kassie DePaiva's (Eve) first of only two films. She was very young. Movies were not in the cards for her though she wasn't bad at all in it. :back:I rather like Susan as Will's mother. I hope that when the truth comes out he will be able to show kindness to the mentally imbalanced woman. After all, she brought him back to life.:whack:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back