Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 16, 2015

We will get through this.....together.
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: This kid was your little brother yesterday.
I had to mute the Jeannie T scenes. I'm just done with her pining/whining. Chad/Rafe, too; their scenes went in circles.

Not loving teen Ciara or the Aiden rewrites.

Really hating the Aiden rewrites even more now that Bo's dying of a glioblastoma. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

are the Horton cabin raccoons licensed obstetricians?
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The Bo/Patch scenes are good but I'll watch them closer this weekend. I'm just not in "home mode" yet after my trip.

I still really hope there is a twist coming here. Perhaps Bo leaves town to die to spare his loved ones any more pain. I think the fact that Kayla mentioned treatment was possible is an anvil. Isn't this what Ted Kennedy died from?

Great acting by the actors who play Bo, Steve and Kayla. I think all 3 should submit for Emmys.

Ciara and Chase were cute but I really think a triangle is coming. Right now they are still too sibling-like but I think if another girl were to catch Chase's eye, Ciara wouldn't like it. I liked seeing Joey for a minute too. I really want to see him in scenes with JJ.

Brady and Jeannie are fast forward material.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I do think Rafe will help Chad however, I would prefer to see Steve and JJ helping too. JJ at a minimum, especially since he will believe Chad since he has seen Ben's temper.

Glad Bo went to see Victor. It did seem like a good-bye scene.

This sure has been a long 2 days in Salem!

Yes, another good show! Kayla was the first to make me cry! They are just so believable - not even acting on how much they all care for each other! Kudos!

The thing with Theresa and Brady is not even Theresa for me. I don't really mind them as a couple eventually, but it is Brady, he's just a horndog.

I like the teen Chase better than the teen Ciara.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bo tells Steve "in the end, you know what to do". Steve nods yes.

If this means what I suspect it does, I hope we don't have to watch it! It would be lazy writing. :angry:

PS, wish I could figure out how to cut/paste on the tablet; my back-button finger is fatigued. And, the Spectator has been freezing. :):

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you're right, but it sounded kind of sinister. I also hope that if Bo has to pass, he leaves town to do so. Then, the writers could bring him back at some point.

Pretty sure we are all allowed our own opinion on how something "sounds" to us.

Just like we're allowed to give our opinion if we disagree. This thread is about the show, not the board rules.

Speaking of opinion, I don't think "sinister" was the right description, but I took the "you know what to do" as something that could have multiple meanings. He could be talking about taking care of the family, could be something else entirely.

Well, I posted the video clip so folks could see again, and everyone take what they hear and see however they choose.
I also did not feel it was sinister or any other negative word. This was 2 friends who expressing their love and thanks for their long friendship, and sorrow at what is coming. But that is how it struck me. I am still tearing up just writing this.

Back