Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 17, 2014

I love how those scenes were written. You have a happily married couple dealing with the stress of a new house, a villain (Victor), Kim not liking Shane's work and then Shane's twin brother. Though I'm not sure if he was a villain, too. Eve and Kim appear to be getting along here. That's how you write a couple with angst. No 3rd party needed.

Hopefully Eve and Theresa never find out the DiMansion was once Donovan Manor or they will be trying to figure out how to get it back.

Maybe Eve will learn and team up with Clyde to take it from Kate/Chad/Stefano. That would be good, especially if they would become a couple.

Hopefully Eve and Theresa never find out the DiMansion was once Donovan Manor or they will be trying to figure out how to get it back.
Eve should know that it was once Donovan Manor. She was in that clip for the Halloween party of 1988 that Jason posted about the mansion.

That said, it would be a better storyline if she was trying to take it over. Eve vs. Kate or Stefano would be better than the current story she is involved with JJ and Paige.

They should have Eve and Kate compete for Clyde as well. But they want us to think that Eve is much younger than Kate when in reality they are in the same age range. I actually think it would have been a better story for Kassie Depaiva (Eve) to come to Salem as Clyde's wife or girlfriend instead of playing Eve Donovan.

Eve should know that it was once Donovan Manor. She was in that clip for the Halloween party of 1988 that Jason posted about the mansion.

That said, it would be a better storyline if she was trying to take it over. Eve vs. Kate or Stefano would be better than the current story she is involved with JJ and Paige.
That's right; I was forgetting that the original Eve was very familiar with Donovan Manor.

I think Eve just may go after Brady, since he won't have anything to do with Theresa any more.

Being that Kate is the mother of children in their late 30s, early 40s, and a grandparent to early 20s Will, and late 20s Chelsea.......I really don't think she & Eve are in the same age bracket at all.

This show sucks. Sorry, I know that's blunt. I'm having a really difficult time finding anything interesting. I like Daniel and Nicole but it's hard to imagine a scenario where Nicole ends up happy. I'm sure if Jennifer were to wag her little tail in front of him again he'd take the bait.

That's the whole reason I just can't get into them together at all... he sailed from one woman to the next with blatant disregard for them all. I'm sorry but I'm not buying Daniel as a great guy to be involved with.

edited to fix quote....JS

Back