Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 27, 2017

Abe: Abuse of power. Grieving parent, but still, abuse of power. And why the heck would he ever think that JJ would want to kill Theo? I would really be disappointed if this devolves into a Black Lives Matter thing, because that's just not Abe. Someone needs to talk him off the ledge, and have him stop calling JJ a boy.

Sami: seriously needs a chill pill. Yes, other people are seeing Will, and he's ok with that. Probably because you're being really overbearing and forceful. Marlena's right - patience is the key here.

Kate: Marlena should have been the one breaking the news to her, or Sami - but not Chad. I suspect this meet-cute with Will in the park is not going to go well.

Thanks for the summary. I liked the episode. I feel bad for Abe, but he's crossing a line. I really hope that someone can talk some sense into him--more likely, shout some sense into him. Hopefully Lani will be that person, if we're to take seriously what she was saying to JJ today (which I thought was a nice touch). I don't want him and Lani to break up. Not now, not like this, and not because of this issue.

Kate is her own worst enemy. If she just told everyone the truth, it probably wouldn't blow up in her face the way it most likely will later down the road, when inevitably the truth comes out. I also think it sucks because I feel she really does care about Theo. As far as Chad being the one to tell her, I don't have a problem with it. It makes sense that it would be him (or theoretically, Abigail), as they live with her. BUT I wish that it came after she visited Theo in the hospital. It just would've made more sense. I did like the ending of the soap today.

The scenes with Will and family were all good. I was also shocked that Sami was reading!:rotfl: But seriously: where is Lucas?

Exactly! Will was nice to the little girl, neither claiming nor disclaiming being her father, so he did not lie, nor hurt her feelings.

Shows Will is understanding, a nice guy.

Will has accepted that Susan lied to him the past two years, but she was good to him. And here are all these people now, who know him, care about him, even if he does not remember them.

Ever go to a school reunion, where someone comes up, calls you by name, brings up some things from "those days", and you have no idea who they are and do not remember the incidents? But they are telling you details, etc.

Thanks for the awesome summary Poirot, you rock!
Kate’s guilt is eating her up,
I find it hard to believe Kate is capable of guilt - maybe she regrets sending Theo because now she stands to be found out to be the manipulating creep she really is. I keep my fingers crossed that she gets found out soon, and pays a huge price, i.e., thrown out of DiMera family and businesses. I so agree with
:sick:Kate: OK, she does feel guilty about Theo, but does she feel guilty enough to fess up and get poor JJ off the hook? Nobody should hold their breath here.
Will, who gives her a couple of compliments...
I thought this was extraordinarily smart of Will. He didn't overwhelm her, just gave her some kindness and let her come to him. Good stuff!

I thought the hypnosis session was well done. It looked for a minute like it was going to be all-too-easy for Will to get his memory back. I liked the build-up, the "oh not so soon" thinking, and then the delay. Memories don't often return with lightning seed!

I really get Abe's fear for Theo's outcome BUT he has really gone too far. There is absolutely NO reason to accuse JJ of maybe wanting to finish Theo off. And then to insist JJ be fired, thanks DBF for mentioning how unethical and maybe illegal this is! Come on, writers, please let the "real" Abe come back to us.

I really liked that Tripp is trying to have Kayla's back, but telling the whole truth to Steve would also lead to "having Kayla's back". I'm hoping that they find the missing emails from Kate when they search the cloud from Theo's phone. They should be retrievable!?

I've never been a big fan of JJ's, but he sure is hurting, and not getting any positives from most folks. I was glad to hear Lani say she believed him. I kind of understand why he broke up with her. Every time he sees her, he is reminded of the shooting. Cops have a lot of stuff to deal with. Most of them deserve lots of kudos!

I like this version of Will. He seems thoughtful and caring. Loved the ending, including the stop at the Horton plaque in the square.

Back