Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 7, 2016

I kept wondering if Gabi's dress would fall off. What a kiss at the end. Will
Gabi tell JJ? Then he'll feel bad and will want to tell her his secret.

We can hope he didn't actually do anything with the woman he doesn't remember.

I was surprised to hear Philip say he loved Chloe. What will his parents say to that? :)

I hope Nicole is going to find out soon what Deimos is really like. Will Dario tell her
about the deal he's made with Deimos or will she find out Xander is alive?

Today was a excellent episode, a lot was revealed and quite interesting! With JJ that wasn't much of a surprise at all, I just find it interesting he mentioned it happened in Miami. Could be a strong hint as to who JJ slept with.

Gabi's dress was amazing reminded me of Jessica Rabbit without the red hair and gloves. Looked stunning, wow! In regards to Mrs Bush, for a second I thought I was watching "Desperate Housewives" the way she was coming onto Chad. I absolutely loved that they showed sexual harassment in reverse with a male as opposed to a female always being the victim and the man being the pervert.

And Deimos....I am really starting to get annoyed by him. All these expectations on Nicole and saying she has proven her loyalty when he is such a big hypocrite. It's hard to watch. Especially in regards to Nicole seeing how strong her character has been since Daniel died to being taken as a fool by Deimos in front of the audience.

I like Philip and Chloe together, not sure what it adds to the storyline, though.

That is a great memory of Jen's face, Jason! Can't stop laughing! I did not hate Jen today and thought her look was better.

I am baffled by Nicole and Deimos. I can't even think of what to type about it!

Jennifer's blouse looked like an adult bib.

I'm trying to hold out hope that nothing really happened between JJ and the woman in Miami, but I think he said something today that was a dead giveaway. He told Jennifer that he didn't remember the woman but it didn't matter because he would never see her again anyway. Anybody wanna bet on that?

All of the scene's with Chad and Gabi and the Bush (?) couple made me uncomfortable. Everybody seemed so awkward, and then the wife had to go and be creepy. I was glad Gabi came to the rescue, but that kiss probably put Chad over the edge. He already looked like it took his breath away when he first saw her in that red dress. I think he will surely fall for her now.

Deimos is about to ruin Nicole for me. I've always enjoyed her a lot, even through all kinds of situations. But now she ends up being pitiful but I don't even feel sorry for her, and I end up wanting to skip their scenes together. I hope they get her out of this mess soon and turn things around for her.

I am baffled by Nicole and Deimos. I can't even think of what to type about it!
You know...I'm a Deimos fan. But I hate the way he and Nicole are being written. I'm hoping they are both being written as rebounds with each other and that they'll enter new relationships with other people by February sweeps.
But now she ends up being pitiful but I don't even feel sorry for her, and I end up wanting to skip their scenes together. I hope they get her out of this mess soon and turn things around for her.
Hear, hear! Nicole is a favourite of mine and even up to today I was holding out some hope for redemption with Nicole/Deimos (even though I really hate how Deimos has treated her, like an EJ repeat). But no longer. She's become pathetic and he's beyond redemption for them.

It's beyond clear to me that the writers have not planned out more than a week ahead of what they've written. Story changes are too sharp to have any sort of a plan.

It's beyond clear to me that the writers have not planned out more than a week ahead of what they've written. Story changes are too sharp to have any sort of a plan.

I wish I could Like this a million times. Aiden's sudden turn around and departure, Orpheus suddenly being killed instead of escaping, now the Jeannie T/Mateo stuff are all other examples.

And isn't it ironic, considering they film six months in advance and can't do anything when a storyline flops. :rolleyes: Which happens quite often, if you ask me. Look at how long we were stuck with Serena and her elephant, etc.

Anyway, count me in with those who think Nicole and Deimos are over and Nicole is on the verge of being ruined because of this stupidity.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was meant to be Eve. Wasn't Kassie de Paiva meant to come back for a story but then got sick and was unable?

Someone here always called Melanie "Lil Toddler Mel" - I've decided with all his tantrums and stropping about and demanding everyone give him what he wants that its now Giant Toddler Deimos. He's ruining Nicole for me.

Back