Days of Our Lives, Mon., Nov. 9, 2015

Hated every bit of the Bo/Hope/Aiden stuff. I've whined enough about what they did to Aiden so I'll just stop there. It was ridiculous that Bo kept stopping CPR on Hope and then when it seemed he had been unsuccessful just his loving hug brought her back apparently. Hated it all.

Poor Abby. I cannot imagine what she is going through. Even having to think about having sex with him now. Ugh.

I thought too it was a little fast that that cop told Chad yeah Aiden Jennings was the necktie killer. Aiden's body was still at Hope's house at that point.

I don't know if I'm ever going to warm up to Bo's return. I just don't buy that it was necessary to destroy Aiden just to facilitate Bo's return. If I were writing this I would have kept Aiden and Hope would have been torn between her love for both Bo and Aiden. It could have been an entirely new type of storytelling; I call it the romantic circle. No that doesn't sound right. What kind of shape would fit that kind of a story? Square? Hexagon? No neither of those would work. Let's see we have three sides.... *snaps fingers* I got it: I call it the romantic triangle! But sadly it seems soaps just don't do those kinds of stories. *sigh* Oh, wait...

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional info:...forgot to mention that Sami met Father Louis at the Pub, he texted her, where he gave her a bible that had been delivered to him to give to her. Inside was their wedding date, plus birth dates of them and of their children. The book mark was placed at the Book of John, 63-2. The verse is hi-lighted. She reads, asks Father Louie to keep the bible for her, rushes off. No idea of the why, but am guessing Andre' has a huge hand in the whole thing.

I really hate the silliness of some of the scenes. WHY, in heaven's name would Bo have kicked that front door open, burst thru it the way he did. He had no idea anything was going on. Why would he do that?
Bo has supposedly endured years of torture, a plane crash, hiking to find a house, a motorcycle in the middle of no where, & after spending hrs. fixing it, a long ride home, including a stop in a jail. He has passed out twice since arriving home, yet manages to overpower the man who is attacking Hope, who is bigger, stronger, in better shape. amazing. Yes, it was exciting, and intriguing. but still...too many unanswered questions.
I did not like Steve beating around the bush with Kayla. Spit it all out.
I felt for Abby, having to allow that monster to paw her, pretend she liked it, was into it.
Mostly, Sami really upset me, and even her hugging and telling John she loved him (which I liked) did not take away the stupidity of what she did, and plans on continuing to do.

Samantha is so happy that EJ might alive, she told John she loved him.

Sami isn't thinking very clear. She hasn't been home to tell her
children about Will.....

Interesting Bible verse that was marked.

I wonder how long it will take for the Salem PD to realize Aiden was
just a copy cat killer wanna be.

Poor Abby. How much longer will she have to be with creepy, crazy Ben?

I'm glad Chad is remembering.

I laughed when Rafe was talking to Bo that he got back to Salem
just in time.

Good show, thought they might have the traditional FULL LENTH opening of the opening theme for the 50th anniv show, guess not, same chopped up, shortened version we've had for years now, oh well.

Am hoping Sami isn't around for long, silly story, do like Andre kidnapping her though.

The DiMera's goal of getting Chad set free will happen, they'll be happy when they find that out, I guess.

Throughout the Bo/Aiden fight, I couldn't help but think: Hope's house is really a mess.

Then, after it was over, and Hope was in the hospital, I wondered:

When is someone going to tell Chace that his father is dead?

When is someone going to tell Ciara that her mother is in the hospital, and that her father is back?

Just where ARE Chase and Ciara?

I think the incident just happened hours ago although Bo did clean up but Hope was still bloody :confused:
Ciara and Chase probably with Doug and Julie still. With the Salem Timezone who knows lol

The whole Sami storyline is ridiculous and out of place. I really hope it's a setup by Andre because I still have this nagging feeling we get a cameo from EJ. I hope I'm wrong.

So Aiden can beat up Bo Brady like nobody's business but he couldn't fight back to Clyde Weston?!? By the way, SOD gave a huge Thumbs Down this week to the destroying of Aiden's character. Glad it's not just us.

I did like seeing John, Marlena and Sami in jeans. I would have preferred Marlena is a long sleeve knit top or dressy tee shirt though.

When Hope was fighting with Aiden on Friday, she was barefoot. Yet today she had flats on. Terrific acting by Kristian Alfonso(Hope).

Abby must have a camel bladder for a pregnant woman. She should have kicked Ben in the groin or something in order to grab the poker.

Best show in ages and that because it had Sami talking about how much she loved EJ it like the old days again. So hope James Scott(EJ) has taped one or two shows for a magic reunion later on down the road this couple was the best ever.

Seeing Bo and Hope back together made my day, my year even! I, for one, never liked the character Aiden paired with Hope and was glad to see him turn out to be the creep he appeared to be right at the beginning. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) deserves an Emmy for her acting lately - top stuff!
In contrast, Sami was just ridiculous, as usual, for her lack of grieving, for her grasping at straws that EJ may still be alive. I was surprised, and thrilled that Andre had her kidnapped.

Cannot believe the people in charge agreed to make this EJ stuff (mild for what I'm actually thinking) part of the 50th.
I'm right there with you. They could have saved some dough and had Marlena read a letter from Sami, and had her worry for a few minutes. Or skipped it altogether.
Oh, go ahead, Andre, do us all a favour : kill her !
I'll give André a pass on everything if this happens.
1) Andre: Once again he proved that he can't play chess, again easily losing his queen to Father. This is almost as bad as having Sami kidnapped. Do the DiMeras really want to listen to her screeching on a regular basis?
Sometimes sacrificing the queen is a good ploy, though, to be fair. :) And anything that gets Sami off my screen is OK with me.
She hasn't been home to tell her children about Will.....
This really bothers me. Especially Allie. Seriously. What is wrong with her (Sami as a character) and the writers for agreeing to this Travesty.

Last edited:
It gagged me that they used a bible verse to be a hint in Sami's scavenger hunt for EJ. :sick:

I thought it was amusing, though, when the priest said it was filled in with "all" of the children Sami and EJ had together. Uhhhh, you mean BOTH of them?? There were only two children together, not a whole pack of them.

I will probably have tomatoes thrown at me, but, Sami thinks the DiMeras killed her husband & her son. I understand her revenge. She is still in semi-shock through this,. Her life has been completely changed having to live in California to keep Stefano away from the kids and such. Yes, this is probably an Andre ploy, but I get why she is trying to follow it at this point of her life. Since she cannot have her son back, maybe, just maybe, she will get her husband back. OK, throw those tomatoes!!! :)

Back