Days of Our Lives, Mon., Nov. 9, 2015

Sami went to California to have a movie made (and we have heard nothing more about that). She does not have to stay there, she could live anywhere to keep her kids away from Stefano. She does have family living elsewhere. But do we honestly believe that anywhere she chooses to go would not still be available to Stefano and his spies?
She has now left those kids for several weeks, wonder if she knows if they are still there, or whisked away by the DiMeras (as was done to John so many years ago)

Sami effectively portrayed the grieving widow at the time EJ died. A great many hours passed between his being shot in the park, and finally being in the morgue. He was dead, and I don't care how many injections Kristen was supposed to have given him, His body already had begun to deteriorate.
Shame on Sami for ignoring her children, on this dumb whim.

I will probably have tomatoes thrown at me, but, Sami thinks the DiMeras killed her husband & her son. I understand her revenge. She is still in semi-shock through this,. Her life has been completely changed having to live in California to keep Stefano away from the kids and such. Yes, this is probably an Andre ploy, but I get why she is trying to follow it at this point of her life. Since she cannot have her son back, maybe, just maybe, she will get her husband back. OK, throw those tomatoes!!! :)

Your post is spot on its makes me laugh how so many expect Sami to forget EJ existed he was the love of her life not that Rafe or Lucas. You notice she hasn't given them a second thought since she been back in Salem. I saw no less grieving for Will than Lucas or anyone else. Most of the others were throwing parties after he had died. I saw Sami break down in tears. She never going get over losing her son. But she also loved EJ, as well. She wants to find him so she can be with the man she loves. What is wrong with that? Is she not allowed to be happy then?

edited to add punctuation and for clarity - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Your post is spot on its makes me laugh how so many expect Sami to forget EJ existed he was the love of her life not that Rafe or Lucas. You notice she hasn't given them a second thought since she been back in Salem.

Well, to be fair, Sami never gives a second thought to anything or anyone. Heck, she doesn't even give a first thought. Act first, and not think later... :wink:

Again, I have to disagree that EJ was the love of Sami's life. When she was with "That" Rafe and "That" Lucas, both times, these pairings had many fanbases. In fact, the only times I could tolerate Sami (not love her, I never have, never could, never will) was when she was with Lucas. So I get frustrated that Sami is now focused on EJ and that this horrid couple is presented to us as love. And the reason why this character should not be allowed to have a happy ending, in my view, is because she has caused too many pain to too many people. And to see a couple end up having a happy ending after one of the characters raped the other would be in very, very bad taste, yes, even for a soap or a fiction. So I say let's get rid of Sami (and EJ) once and for all and let's focus on Days of our Lives.

You notice [Sami] hasn't given [Lucas and Rafe] a second thought since she been back in Salem.
edited to add punctuation and for clarity - JS
If that twit hadn't gone to California, she would have been having sex with one of them for months and would be engaged or married to the other one by now. Sami Brady is fickle, and likes a man in her bed.

TheWriter said:
So I say let's get rid of Sami (and EJ) once and for all and let's focus on Days of our Lives.
I'm with you!

The FACT remains that Sami & Lucas, who are Will's parents, were together at their son's funeral, holding hands, shedding tears. The FACT remains that Sami married Lucas, they had TWO children, born of love. The FACT remains that Sami married Rafe who protected her for so long, she loved him deeply, he loved Grace, and together they watched & prayed over her during her illness, and mourned together when she died.

The FACT remains that when EJ met Sami he did terrible things to her, besides raping her, which is the only way he became a father to one of her children.

And yes, the FACT remains that Sami is stupid enough, gullible enough, to believe whatever lies are presented to her, she certainly has done it enough times. Heck, EJ, this great love of her life, cheated on her several times with Abby. But Sami, glutton that she is, evidently just could not stay angry at him for long. Whatever the hold, Sami is the victim here. Always has been where EJ is concerned. and no amount of wishing otherwise by those who have a soft spot for the couple will change the FACTS.

When she was with "That" Rafe and "That" Lucas, both times, these pairings had many fanbases.

Great post TheWriter. Just wanted to add that these 2 pairings STILL have many fanbases. That's what makes the fact that the show and this particular actress continue to push only 1 pairing appalling.

You notice she hasn't given them a second thought since she been back in Salem.

That's why when she first saw Rafe at the police station, she instinctively got up and hugged him for a prolonged period of time. I suspect Rafe will also be involved with rescuing her if she is indeed kidnapped. And she has had many tender scenes with Lucas as well. That seems like way more than a 2nd thought to me.

The FACT remains that Sami & Lucas, who are Will's parents, were together at their son's funeral, holding hands, shedding tears. The FACT remains that Sami married Lucas, they had TWO children, born of love. The FACT remains that Sami married Rafe who protected her for so long, she loved him deeply, he loved Grace, and together they watched & prayed over her during her illness, and mourned together when she died.

The FACT remains that when EJ met Sami he did terrible things to her, besides raping her, which is the only way he became a father to one of her children.

And yes, the FACT remains that Sami is stupid enough, gullible enough, to believe whatever lies are presented to her, she certainly has done it enough times. Heck, EJ, this great love of her life, cheated on her several times with Abby. But Sami, glutton that she is, evidently just could not stay angry at him for long. Whatever the hold, Sami is the victim here. Always has been where EJ is concerned. and no amount of wishing otherwise by those who have a soft spot for the couple will change the FACTS.

Sami was never EJ's victim. She gave it to him back as well, that is why they belong together. As an EJ and Sami fan, I don't know what they did to each other, they forgave each other and EJ never loved that trollop Abby, he only slept with her her because he thought he lost his connection to Sami she knew that in the end and so did Abby.

edited to replace word, to add punctuation and for clarity - JS

That's why when she first saw Rafe at the police station, she instinctively got up and hugged him for a prolonged period of time. I suspect Rafe will also be involved with rescuing her if she is indeed kidnapped. And she has had many tender scenes with Lucas as well. That seems like way more than a 2nd thought to me.

Who
Guess you're forgetting about EJ raping Sami, twice. Once by himself and once by proxy (when he had FakeRafe in her bed and gleefully laughed about it).

You're forgetting Sami telling EJ they both did bad things to one other he has hurt her and she has hurt him so what is your point?

Also it wasn't EJ that Rafe 2 in her bed it was Stefano. You can't blame him for his fathers actions it was his idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hardly forgetting the little laugh over a glass of wine. That was no apology. EJ never showed one ounce of remorse for what he did.

And, yes, while Stefano did create Rafe2, your darling EJ was the one who put him in Sami's bed and laughed about it. Or are YOU forgetting that part??? I think so.

And frankly, EJ&Samiforlife, I am getting tired of your hi-jacking threads just to profess your love of one particular couple, and then engage in a debate as you attempt to defend the various heinous acts perpetrated. You can adore whoever you want, love them to pieces, but please confine your comments where warranted.

This is a summary of the ENTIRE Monday, 11/9/15 show. I understand if you are not interested in the entire show, and if not, don't know why you bother with the summary. Currently, there is NO Sami & EJ story to expound on.

Yeah, so...

I am also wondering when Chase is going to be told about his father. I'm sure he and Ciara were with family or something while their parents "celebrated" their wedding, but... poor Chase. I really hate that this is how Aiden ends, but poor Chase! Wonder what happens to him? Or how Hope will respond to him, because now the poor kid has nobody.

I had another comment, but I think I will refrain since conversations about particular characters always end up in the gutter. :(

Back