Days of Our Lives - Mon., Oct. 13, 2014

I just watched and the history of these two aside, I enjoyed todays epiode. I liked how Marlena and Roman were both there for Sami, although the scenes were short, it was nice to see Roman with his grandkids, and Alison Sweeney (Sami) nailed her performance.

Me thinks we'll be seeing Eeeeeeeej down the road.

I've been brain-blocking the history just to get through these episodes. Aside from all the gloss-overs and terribly selected flashbacks, quite well done. I could have done without Kristen and the injection though. A weird phone call would have been enough. The injection just shut me off from the fact that he's supposed to be dead.

Alison Sweeney once again did a terrific job as Samantha with her parents and the children. I fast forwarded thru 99% of the morgue scenes. Over the top and they are still re-writing history....I couldn't stomach it.

I also liked Chad and Kate's scenes....could Kate have cared any less that Elvis is dead? :wine: No - she just wanted something stronger to drink.

Rafe was so very sweet - can they please give him a story line with some meat to it??!!

Alison Sweeney once again did a terrific job as Samantha with her parents and the children. I fast forwarded thru 99% of the morgue scenes. Over the top and they are still re-writing history....I couldn't stomach it.

I also liked Chad and Kate's scenes....could Kate have cared any less that Elvis is dead? :wine: No - she just wanted something stronger to drink.

Rafe was so very sweet - can they please give him a story line with some meat to it??!!

Reminds me of that time she was so casual about Nick's death!

Back