Days of Our Lives - Mon., Oct. 20, 2014

Yes, she knew his last name; I forget who told her the photographer was "Eric Brady" (a nurse?) and Eve asked for his contact info.

All I was saying is that if Eric realized who Eve truly was, he wouldn't even bother spending time with her (due to her trouble-making ways; not because they are legally related).

Does anyone remember the scene from "The Little Mermaid" where Ariel first gets her human legs and she wears a ship's mast for a dress? The reason why I'm bringing this up is because this is what came to mind when I saw what Jennifer was wearing. It looked like Jennifer did the same thing except she took a table cloth she found on a picnic table and used to it make a dress. I have to wonder if the people in charge of wardrobe have a clue how people of a certain age (namely Will and Jennifer in this case) dress in the real world. I've said before whether or not people are dressed fashionably isn't something I pay attention to so if I'm noticing how distractingly bad some of the wardrobe choices are you know there's a problem. :)

That top had a dozen different patterns, and I agree about the back looking like the picnic tablecloth. Really, a disaster. So.....is wardrobe shopping at craft shows, garage sales? The discard bin at Goodwill?

I loved Kate talking about Sami "fixing her shirt". LOL.

All right, was Jennifer wearing some top she made from sewing class in the 7th grade? Seriously, it looked like somebody dug into a rag bag and put the pieces together and called it a shirt.

I actually thought Eve and Eric were okay today, although it does drive me crazy that they do not remember interacting with one another the last time Eve was in town. Eve should at least remember Eric although he was a little boy at the time.

I am seriously sick of Paige chasing after JJ. He should just dump her at this point because she keeps wanting everything her way without considering what is bothering him. Even though she can be a lousy mother at times, Jennifer has realized something has been bothering him.

Once again, we were shown a scene with Sami and Johnny with Sydney no where in sight. I get that the twins who play Johnny work very well with Alison Sweeney (Sami), but it would be nice to see Sydney a few times with Sami without the other kids around. We have never got to know the Sydney character very well after EJ had her kidnapped and let Sami think she was dead, then returned her alive.

It was a fairly decent show, overall. It's always a good day when Lucas is on. :love:

In other news...loved loved loved the Daniel/Nicole scenes :love::love::love: . I hope nobody interrupts their coffee this time. I don't want six months of almost-getting-together because people keep bothering Daniel about this, that and the other.

Eve, what is wrong with you? What kind of mother is happy that her daughter looks upset for any reason?

And Paige needs to find her common sense, which I think she dropped on the floor when she had that big fight with Eve. SHE came into JJ's house and his bed without permission, SHE is pushing him to have sex right this second, SHE is listening to Rory who she knows is not trustworthy and half going along with her mother's wishes... but somehow she thinks JJ is doing something wrong and is angry and hurt??? I can't help thinking that if the situation was reversed, that is, if JJ came into Paige's bed uninvited, there would be a lot of outrage in Salem and with good reason. So what makes it okay for Paige to do it to him?

I enjoyed Daniel and Nicole too. I wish Daniel would use his brain and
not visit Kristen.

It's time for JJ to tell Paige the truth. Will he?

I enjoyed Sami and Johnny. Fun game they were playing.

I got lost on why Sami might be arrested. That's ok it's
Salem and the laws are weird there.

Nice to see Lucas today.

I wish someone would point out to Eve and/or Eric that they are step-cousins.

Maggie should've said "you remember the stories you've heard about your Uncle Shane's trouble-making oldest daughter??? That's who you're having a drink with!"

There would've been an Eric-shaped puff of smoke left behind as he ran away.

They are no relation. She is only related to Shane. don't think that counts at all. The sooner Eve and Kristen leave town the happier I will be.

I worry that the ONLY available lawyer in town will be Aiden and that means he'll be in the middle of whatever goes down... Fear it will affect him with Hope.
I was thinking the same thing, but doubt it would affect him and Hope. Sami is her niece, so she'd be glad he would represent her.

I just posted this in the Friday thread but the Eve-Eric thing bothers me too. She definitely knows his full name because when he came to the door he introduced himself as Eric Brady. That is when I stopped taking the scene seriously. So ridiculous especially since they both interact with Jeannie Theresa. If she knew who Eric was, why would she flirt with him? Who writes this show?!? For once Maggie should have opened her big mouth and explained who Eve was.

I fast forwarded most of the show but found it interesting that JJ sleeps in boxer briefs when he lives with Jen and Abigail. He certainly wasn't shy in front of Paige either.

The Sami thing is way too out of left field.

The threat of Stefano means nothing if Stefano is not actually in Salem.

Great to see Lucas again. I love his friendship with Sami. I've always thought he was her best friend whereas Rafe was her true love.

They are no relation. She is only related to Shane. don't think that counts at all.

They ARE related; they are step-cousins since Eve is Kimberly's step-daughter and Kimberly and Roman are siblings.

My posts about Eve and Eric being step-cousins have nothing to do with whether they'd hook up or not (like Max getting involved with Chelsea and Stephanie, his legal nieces). They were about how Eric would want absolutely NOTHING to do with Eve and her trouble-making ways if he realized she is his Uncle Shane's oldest daughter that he surely heard stories about as he was growing up. (plus, he DID know her when he was a child)

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the JJ, Paige problem? OK so telling your girlfriend that your dad raped Kayla is not going to be fun, but what does that have to do with their relationship?? I just don't get it.

I LOVE Nicole and want her to be happy, I would rather see her with Daniel then Eric.

Sami saying EJ was a great man. UGG I almost spit my lunch out.

I LOVE Lucas and just want to see more of him.

JJ is afraid to have sex because several months ago, he didn't hear Paige say "stop" when they were getting hot and heavy on the couch until she yelled, and he thinks that makes him a potential rapist. He also is afraid Paige will reject him because Eve keeps badmouthing him to Paige, including saying that he is "just like his father."

Anyway, it doesn't really matter why JJ doesn't want to have sex; if he doesn't, Paige shouldn't be pushing it, nor should she assume the only reason to not have sex is JJ doesn't love her.

Back