Days of Our Lives - Mon., Oct. 20, 2014

That is true. Plus, at the time, Jack was totally frustrated by Kayla's constant excuses not to consummate the marriage for over 6 mos. So when he learned about her & Steve, he just lost it completely. And spent the next 3 years, atoning, changing, etc. as KL said.

They ARE related; they are step-cousins since Eve is Kimberly's step-daughter and Kimberly and Roman are siblings.

My posts about Eve and Eric being step-cousins have nothing to do with whether they'd hook up or not (like Max getting involved with Chelsea and Stephanie, his legal nieces). They were about how Eric would want absolutely NOTHING to do with Eve and her trouble-making ways if he realized she is his Uncle Shane's oldest daughter that he surely heard stories about as he was growing up. (plus, he DID know her when he was a child)

I still say that is not relation. Cousins can marry so I don't believe step-anything would prohibit marriage. I hate Eve so, I don't want her paired with anyone.

I never said step-cousins couldn't marry; also never said Eric and Eve are blood related. But Eve and Eric ARE legally related.

And again, my posts regarding this had absolutely nothing to do with the idea of them "hooking up". My posts were about the fact that Eve and Eric knew one another from back in the day; AND Eric wouldn't want to be around Eve if he realized she is his Uncle Shane's trouble-making daughter. I think he's totally fed up with trouble-making women after dealing with Kristen and Nicole.

DiMera Enterprises shareholders, how could you complain to the SEC about Sami telling lies? Did you really buy shares in a corporation run by Stefano DiMera expecting to be told the truth??
RIGHT!?!?

I'm incredibly annoyed by the Eric/Eve interactions. Because they should know each other, or of each other. I'm suspecting a reveal where Eric looks dour and starts complaining that Eve mislead him. :rolleyes: (And, JS, I understood your point in all of the posts, not sure where the confusion is coming in, LOL.)

The Sami thing is way too out of left field.
NEVER!! How dare you suggest such a thing from these well-crafting writers!! LOL

Too much to hope Sami gets shipped up the river very soon???

I did enjoy the Nicole/Daniel scenes.

I'm hoping Paige goes to Stanford for the January semester. (Which in Salem happens in November, I HOPE, LOL.)

Lol, Just Samantha, I was about to say you might as well give up on explaining what you were saying about Eric and Eve knowing each other. So I was glad Jason spoke up that he understood your point. I'm with him...I don't know why there was any confusion about it in the first place. You were perfectly clear, the first time and the last time and the times in between.

I think confusion arose because JS mentioned them being step-cousins. I think probably, it might have been clearer, if she just said that they should have known who each other was, since they had seen each other as children, especially Eve. I could see Eric not being aware since Eve used a different last name than he knew her by, but she certainly should have realized who was coming.
But, we can blame that on the writers, who don't know history, and the show has no continuity person now for years.

Back