Days of Our Lives - Mon. Sept. 12, 2016

SORRY, kl....he comes in with a small suitcase & a smile, just saying something about her packing lighter than him...& they are going to have an adventure.she hugs him.

I just am getting interrupted too much of late when watching or typing it up.:cry:

JS, was it ever. Anyone who's seen Harrison Ford as Dr. Richard Kimble in The Fugitive knows what a prison transport van/bus is supposed to look like. Having a prisoner in such unrestricted proximity to the driver is beyond stupid. The writers could have saved themselves a lot of trouble by having the unholy trio join an escape through a tunnel. They could have had them emerge from a hole in the ground and then start on their way to Salem. As for the resolution of the Tater Totnapping, the writers are not doing their characters any favor by making both Roman and Brady appear to be so gullible. Instead of going off on Salemites being "smug," Orpheus could just as easily done a riff about them being as dumb as a box of rocks.

There is ALWAYS a barrier between the the prisoners in back & the driver. I think Eric was taken away in a better transport van.

Thanks Kat for that pic. And the scene definitely was poorly staged, even more poorly lit. I know Days has a very limited budget, so try things, but......I have seen better on community theater stage. And that is one area that truly has limited space & budget. LOL

I haven't watched yesterday's or today's episode but somehow I mistakenly read today's first. I'm disappointed at how Victor and Deimos framed the Titus guy. I didn't really want them to frame anyone. I'm not one who has despised Kate right along, but it is becoming irritating that she gets away with stuff like this.

Also, have they just dropped the fact that Dario hired someone to terrorize Eduardo's family? If so, this is another disappointment.

These kids are not only the spawn of two of daytime's most popular supercouples ever, but are one in their own right, as well.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Anyone who's seen Harrison Ford as Dr. Richard Kimble in The Fugitive knows what a prison transport van/bus is supposed to look like.

Heck Eric was transported in one.

I need Shawn and Belle permanently back in Salem as soon as possible. That is all.

Back