Days of Our Lives - Mon. Sept. 21, 2015

Eve did not consider herself worthy either. But she made the effort and is not sorry for a minute. She tells of Paige being accepted to Stanford, deferred because of meeting a boy here, and they keep sending letters asking when she is due to arrive. She pulls the letters from a drawer, begins crying, telling him he can call there, tell them that Paige is never going to...she is crying hard, starting to beat him on his chest, then weeping on his shoulder....never going to arrive.
So much to say about this scene...my heart breaks for Eve. And this should have been the story from the get-go, but got derailed by the hate boinking. Eve trying to be a mother to the bright and curious Paige, instead of turning into a hate-on for the Horton-Deverauxs.

And I can not possibly rave enough about their performances. I was literally on the edge of my seat during their scenes. You know - the kind of thing that happens unconsciously, and you don't even realise you're doing it - absolutely amazing!!!!

What the heck are you doing here?
I DO NOT
have words for how I felt about this scene. I am seriously considering a way to figure out how I can watch live tomorrow. That's how much I want to see the fallout. (Especially given his "never wanted a family" comment.) This is based only on my speculation that Days brought on one of the biggest name Latino actors in soaps to flesh out a side family.

And I loved how when Jeannie T introduced herself as Eve's sister, Eddie referred to her as "Jeannie". Never mind how they've never met before lol.
I caught that, too. Considering that these two must have been together for nearly a decade, it's totally believable (and cool) that he'd know her sister's name.
I'm also wondering if Frank Parker (Shawn) may be on the way back in some way or form?
I keep waiting for Shawn to talk to Caroline. Frank Parker is still alive, so it's possible.

Peggy McCay (Caroline) turned in great performances today
I tweeted that Peggy McCay NEEDS to win the Emmy® this year. I was near tears with her scenes, and had goosebumps. Terrific job on her part, and the writer/director's. :) I'd also be happy with Eve winning if she submitted anything this past week.
And it was great that they used Jeannie T for Eve briefly and then we didn't see her again.
I love it but I'm still not used to it. Aiden was not in the first set of scenes, and BAM! he appears later. You can't just watch the first two acts and get the gist anymore...and I love it!!!!

It's just goes to show how poorly her talents have been utilized.
Ditto, amen, word up, and so forth. There aren't enough absolute affirmations in the language for me to express how much I concur with this statement.

I'm wondering if the thug who broke his finger squeezed his hand so hard it caused some brain damage.
Technically...a bone fragment could have gotten into his bloodstream (they even mentioned this when he was speaking to the nurse). It'd be a stretch...anywhere but Salem!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:for Dena Higley, Josh Griffith, and their writing team!!

I also am thoroughly enjoying how Steve and only Steve has information that is helping to find Bo. This should help us in the long run!!

Do we know yet how long Eddy is going to be around for? I never watched the actor on his other soap, but do remember him from Lifetime movies. I don't recall enjoying watching a brand new character as much as I did him today.

Jason-I completely agree with you on Eve/Kassie DePaiva. The former headwriters never should have rewritten Eve/Charlotte Ross's history. Eve has enough emotional baggage to sink the Titanic and they should have used her actual history. Eve and Jennifer were rivals for Frankie's affections/didn't get along, but there was never this intense hatred.

Last edited:
Still, it was ridiculous to have [Aiden] doing that out in the open.
Aiden is just going with the Salem flow. :sarcasm:This is a place where people discuss their most private and/or criminal business in public places (often in raised voices). And in the past, both Justin and Aiden have interviewed clients about sensitive matters in public places, most recently Aiden with Chad at a table in the middle of the Town Square. Of course none of this may matter given the affinity of Salemites for placing listening/tracking devices here, there, and everywhere (this means you Nick, EJ, Philip, Eve, Ben, and Clyde). Probably the only truly secure place in all of Salem is the inside of Ciara's magic backpack.

Back