Days of Our Lives - Mon., Sept. 28, 2015

So, Chad figures there was no way he could get over to the woods in 10 minutes to kill Serena.
I do enjoy how the writers are expanding Salem's topography again.

Good grief.
That's all I have to say, too. What's next, finding out Ben is blackmailing Aiden and kidnapped Bo? Yeesh!!

Overall, another really dark show. Both literally and figuratively.
Yes. First one I've been able to fast-forward in awhile. Though admittedly under Tomlin/Whitesell I probably would have only watched about 10 minutes total, LOL.

Maybe he's suffering a psychotic break because he saw the murders.
I'm kinda hoping this is the case. Maybe he watched Clyde do it, or heck, even an off-screen Jordan. I really need there to be something more to this story. (Loving wrapped up its run with a series of murders, and the original confessor/apparent killer had actually watched helplessly as his daughter killed them.)

I did enjoy the flashbacks and effects, however, I could have done without the actual violence.

Ben/Abby...oy what more can I say about this tragedy...? I guess only that I'm hoping that the baby IS Ben's and after he's outed, she skips town in shame. Meanwhile Ben kills two people and some of the same folks who rooted for EJ & Sami (not here but elsewhere) are saying he's irredeemable. Okaaaay.... (Note: If there is no twist, I find him irredeemable as well.)

Note: Mexico is in North America. OK, technicality stated. LOL Seriously though how do they expect Bo to talk with that mask on his face :eek:???

Last edited:
I thought about the multiple personalities as well but as already stated, why would Ben be aware of what he was doing? Unless he knows he has the disorder and is not being properly treated? Or maybe he was watching Clyde do it. All I know is there had better be a twist to this.

Yes I have thought the same thing Mommomboo! It would be all about the background check if it were me! I'd have a hard time turning over a check for that amount to my "husband to be". At that point, especially after him admitting going for the money from dubious sorts, Eeeesh, and he's a lawyer?

Thanks for the summary. But this episode was kinda blah for me. I, too, and getting sick and tired of the Bo storyline. Enough of him in that torture room. Steve and Aiden were interesting parts, though.

The stuff with Chad & Ben is really good. I have been talking to my grandma about how all this stress can't be good for Abby and her baby. She'd better take it easy from now on. I can't wait until Ben is caught! Then she can marry Chad and it will be all over. Also enjoying the stuff with Roman (who's finally a major character again!) and JJ/Jennifer, though some of their dialogue was weird. Why would they be concerned about the bug only now, yet they always played the music loud before?

Back