Days of Our Lives- Monday, 9/29/14

LOVED the Susan scenes and the Hope/Aiden scenes. Though I still want to see Hope and Aiden discuss their past losses.

Not a fan of Hope with a bun as it reminds me too much of Princess Gina.

I agree about James Scott(EJ) trying not to laugh. I thought it was rather obvious. Same with Alison Sweeney(Sami).

I too am hoping Susan has other children based on the first born comment.

I wonder if Stefano lured Susan to Salem somehow. It all seems a bit too coincidental.

I paid no attention to Eve/JJ/Paige/Daniel. Though I always enjoy seeing Kayla, even as filler.

I did enjoy Daniel standing up for JJ and admitting finally his friendship with JJ is about JJ not Jen :clap: The rest was supremely annoying.

What aggravates me the most is the Paige scenes could have been so powerful if instead the story was actually about Paige's internship. If instead it was about her fear that she wasn't actually cut out to help people like Lucy (the rape victim) but didn't want to quit after Daniel had gone out of his way to get her the internship. But no, this rape victim is just a plot device to malign Jack and create drama for JJ :angry:

I'm with you on Daniel's friendship with JJ. I like the way he looks out for JJ and gives him sound advice and in turn, I enjoy how JJ has someone to talk to and given their rough start to friendship, it's nice to see him and Daniel interact. In fact, it seems Daniel is very good with kids and teenagers and has a way of relating to them.

Probably because half the time (mostly with his relationship with Jennifer), Daniel acts like one instead of an almost-50 year old man! His whining over Jennifer 'not believing in him' and their juvenile issues that contribute to their constant break-ups makes Paige and JJ look like a more mature couple!

I see it the opposite way. Daniel is the mature one in his relationship with Jennifer. He tells her directly what he thinks and feels, and he's upset because she plays teenage games, goes behind his back all the time, and constantly tells him he's stupid an naive. I don't see anything immature about not wanting to be with someone who views him as being incapable of making his own decisions. Love is supposed to enhance your sense of self, not tear it down, and if you are with someone who doesn't see who you really are you can either waste energy trying to convince them they're wrong or move on.

Anyway, Daniel's explained to Jen over and over exactly why her behavior is hurtful and unacceptable. I think he's good with JJ and other teenagers because he is one of the few people in Salem who actually has grown up all the way.

Back