Days of Our Lives, Monday, Aug. 15, 2011

This entier scene was horrible! The acting was horrible! The only good thing about this whole thing was seeing Chad without a shirt on lol :hot::hot::hot:

Thought the show was really terrific today. Stefano was so upset about Chad. Chad was in such pain, and EJ was so very concerned about his brother. Carly/Quinn scenes, terrific. Jennifer disbelieving that Lexie was threatening Jennifer's job, after she urged Jen to do make the pleas to Carly to come back so public.
And then, the two old dons.....tired of it all. For Stefano to cease and desist of his own accord...it was like he just deflated...that puffed up demeanor of his was gone. The man has always been in one mode...revenge!

I loved it also. I thought it was a little ridiculous with making Chad walk, LOL. "You just got shot? Yeah, no ambulance. Dust your self off and start walking." :rotfl:

For the most part, and excellent episode. Great performances by the actors.
The two points that really bothered me were
1. Standing Chad up rather than having the medics transport. Good grief! The man looked like he had lost a fair amount of blood!!!! What were they thinking?
2. Jennifer not accepting that OF COURSE Carly can no longer practice at that hospital!!!!! What was she thinking?

Loved the Stefano/Victor scene and really, really hope this is "for real".

So... where was the real wound, left upper chest or arm? (kinda like the chicken & the egg) LOLOL

Jennifer is hospital PR, she should have told Lexie that Melanie broadcasting from hospital was not a good idea!

Stefano is calling for a truce this week, next week is another story! :wink:

I really, really enjoyed today's show! I felt sympathy for most of the characters today, except for Taylor and Vivian. Okay, I have to add Lexie and Kate and probably a few others if I think about it long enough.

I don't think the "spot" Melanie did was Lexie's idea although she did approve it after Jennifer did it.

Chad was wounded in his upper arm and some of the blood splattered on his shoulder...and EJ's shirt.

Back