Days of Our Lives--Monday, July 6, 2015

Thanks for the summary. I watched right after the show aired today. Very unusual for me. I did skip Paige and most of the other young people stuff as well. I have never liked Daniel, from the beginning, so it surprised me when I enjoyed watching him beat up Xander today. Of course, two minutes later I was back to once again not wanting to watch Daniel. I know Anne has become popular with many here, but I still don't care for her. It would be okay with me if she and Xander disappeared together.

Overall, I enjoyed today's episode, except for the parts I didn't watch. :rotfl:

Troy, I also mentioned the man following JJ might be a police officer. He didn't tell
JJ he was before he handcuffed though. Maybe we'll learn more tomorrow.

I started laughing when Daniel "flew in to save Nicole"

Nice to see Roman on.

Disappointed Marlena wasn't on the phone with John.

JJ and Daniel both need to go to anger management classes.

Too bad Hope is goofing off. I'm sure the party by the lake with booze
and drugs isn't allowed. But it's Salem so maybe it's ok.

Thanks for the summary, DaysD.

So apparently JJ, Bev, Rory, et al are now 21. They just graduated high school a year ago. I sure hope JJ and Bev walked to that party since they were pregaming at home and didn't drive there. I guess everyone walks everywhere anyway. LOL. Paige was ridiculous. When she was in her room and started with the ice cube and then daydreaming about JJ I almost thought we were going to have a very inappropriate scene. :sick: And then she shows up to that party ready to swim at the lake? At night? Who does that? :rolleyes:

I'm glad Daniel beat the crap out of Xander but I think it's funny that because he's the God-Hero he's able to get away with doing that in the middle of the hospital and not get arrested. I just hope that if Xander leaves Salem in a body bag that it's at the hands of Nicole or Eric (basically anybody but Daniel). Was Daniel trying to get Nicole to sleep with him? I heard him say something about her taking a hot bath and then having their first night together since all this stuff went down. She pulled away and obviously is thinking about Eric but she just went through a terrible ordeal so I can't imagine wanting to have sex. Although that's what this show is about right, grief sex? Ugh. Maybe I took that scene wrong, I don't know. Can't wait for Daniel to bash Nicole again though when it comes out what she did with Eric. :beat:

Oh, boy, loved Daniel going after the bigger, beefier Xander, and nailing him, but good. LOL. And then JJ gets into the fight game as well, when another drunk idiot bumps into him, spilling his drink on JJ???
So now why is JJ being arrested? Or are the handcuffs to keep him contained for a bit?

Folks, we are getting set up....well, not us. Well, yes we are. Can you just see all the murder suspects being lined up? Kyle, Victor, Stefano, Hope, Rafe,That was upsetting to know that Clyde is urging Kyle to spread the product around the campus, get more on the dealing end, etc. etc. Too bad Ben could not see or hear him now.
And of course, Xander has his prospective murderers lined up as well.....Nicole, Daniel, Eric, Serena, Uncle Vic, Marlena, maybe even Roman.
So, Clyde took something out of his phone, threw the phone itself away. What the heck is all that about. Xander did it on Friday.

P.S. I am only speculating about a murder and suspects. It just looks that way to me. And this is July, a sweeps month. As you know from my name, I read a lot of Agatha Christie novels. LOL
I totally agree that today felt like the set up for an upcoming murder mystery with Xander being the vicitm and I use that word loosely.
I have no idea why JJ is being targeted by Clyde other than he has a past drug dealer history and Clyde is looking to expand his drug lord status.

I don't think Clyde knows who Kyle has in mind, So perhaps is not "targeting" JJ.
Sparkster........Tons of Yes, I agree......Thank you!

And so........I have not mentioned this before, but it is so glaring right now. Marlena is talking to Roman about their son, Eric, being almost killed by Xander, with Roman explaining how the P.D. has no concrete evidence. Fine. Understand.
But where is the conversation then between Marlena & John?
Could it not be telegraphed more explicitly that these writers do NOT want these two characters to be together? Shame on Days, on Corday, on NBC, Sony, but especially the writers who are unable to ....well, you know.

Troy, I also mentioned the man following JJ might be a police officer. He didn't tell
JJ he was before he handcuffed though. Maybe we'll learn more tomorrow.

Oh I know I wasn't the only one who figured that guy was a cop *although its curious he didn't identify himself as one yet* LOL. I was just joking around. I hope I didn't come across as too full of myself. :)

Chad and Stefano play the heroes? I like that! We know Chad has a good heart somewhere in there and every once in a great while we witness almost humam bits and pieces of Stefano sneaking out. So it's not an entirely off the wall suggestion.

So apparently JJ, Bev, Rory, et al are now 21. They just graduated high school a year ago. I sure hope JJ and Bev walked to that party since they were pregaming at home and didn't drive there. I guess everyone walks everywhere anyway. LOL. Paige was ridiculous. When she was in her room and started with the ice cube and then daydreaming about JJ I almost thought we were going to have a very inappropriate scene. :sick: And then she shows up to that party ready to swim at the lake? At night? Who does that? :rolleyes:

I'm glad Daniel beat the crap out of Xander but I think it's funny that because he's the God-Hero he's able to get away with doing that in the middle of the hospital and not get arrested. I just hope that if Xander leaves Salem in a body bag that it's at the hands of Nicole or Eric (basically anybody but Daniel). Was Daniel trying to get Nicole to sleep with him? I heard him say something about her taking a hot bath and then having their first night together since all this stuff went down. She pulled away and obviously is thinking about Eric but she just went through a terrible ordeal so I can't imagine wanting to have sex. Although that's what this show is about right, grief sex? Ugh. Maybe I took that scene wrong, I don't know. Can't wait for Daniel to bash Nicole again though when it comes out what she did with Eric. :beat:

I think they're underage drinkers---remember Paige just turned 19, and it was mentioned that JJ was either her age or a year older. The writers either forgot or just didn't think about how underage drinkers would be more careful about drinking in public.

I didn't watch any of the stuff with Paige, JJ, Bev, etc. I really don't care about these characters. JJ had potential, but now he's ruined. Paige is going off the deep end, I think. And maybe it's because I FF too much (sorry, I just can't help it), but could she be behind the fact that a police officer (or so I think that's what the guy is) is following JJ around ? Part of her "revenge" ? Anyway, sorry if I'm way off base, or if someone already mentioned that.

I did watch the Nicole, Xander, even Daniel and Eric scenes. I found it ridiculous that Daniel could attack Xander (even if he was justified) and nobody called the police. I did like Anne, once again trying to hit on a man (if she only knew Xander) ! She's not as annoying as she used to be, I think, more funny. And I have to agree with her that Dan the Man gets away with everything.

Speaking of Dan the Man, I found it very odd he would suggest that Nicole take a "hot bath", after what she went through. A movie, maybe, at home, with popcorn, some cuddling, reassuring, but a hot bath ? :eek::rotfl: Seriously ?

I just wish Nicole would tell him about Eric now. Not because it's such a big deal, but just so we don't see Eric continue to walk around looking like a martyr. And so that Daniel, for once, can actually understand without getting all judgmental. Especially after having almost slept with Kristen. :sick::eek: So, go ahead, Nicole, tell Daniel and if he can't take it, dump him. Period.

Lastly, I gotta say again : Kudos to the actor who plays Xander. He plays creepy perfectly. Horrible suit, though !

Back