Days of Our Lives-Monday, Sept. 12, 2011

NicoleMarie

Reaction score
I just switched to a different job and it allows me to sleep in a little later, but that means I get home a lot later, too! And it’s hard to find my way around… so I did have to have a little nap before I wrote this… but never fear, the Monday write up is here! It’ll be earlier an earlier every week. ALSO. I’m not going to be able to do these for a while in January. :)clap:) I’ll see if my sister will write them for me, because I don’t plan on watching the show for a while. ANYWAY….Not too much storyline improvement, but it was watchable, I guess. :) Have a fantastic day.

Short Summary:
•Chloe seizes when she thinks about the attack. When she’s stable, Brady plays some opera music in her room and whispers sweet nothings to her.
•Kate makes fun of EJ’s love life, and is angry that EJ won’t partner with her on his secret project.
•Nicole does some digging with Taylor and Quinn but doesn’t find anything to go with.
•Another awkward Quinn/Taylor kiss. This time extra points are earned if you can hold your arm out straight behind you and not move. It’s an improvement, but it’s still vomit worthy.
•Bo and Hope break some workplace rules by kissing in the middle of a crime scene but they do manage to get some work done by finding some hairs near a crate… Roman sends them to the lab for analysis.
•EJ’s date turns out to be with Nicole. Oouuu la la…

Full Summary:
EJ is sitting alone at Chez Rouge. Kate walks in and invites herself to sit down. She bugs him about the secret project he’s working on that will legitimize the Dimera name. Kate offers her help in the endeavors of this secret project. EJ doesn’t think that a woman would be suitable in his project. She uses this fact to reiterate the fact that she can be ruthless, and she wants to be ruthless for EJ. Kate thinks that EJ needs a wife; A woman that treats him as she treats Stefano. Kate disses all of EJ’s past loves (Sami, Nicole, Taylor…) and laughs at him for thinking that he’ll ever fall in love again. With the best remark ever, Kate says that EJ is anything any girl could ever want… except human. They eat and then Kate leaves, leaving EJ with her bill. EJ picks up his phone and asks where “she” is. (We don’t know who this is, yet.) Then EJ asks for two glasses and a bottle of their finest champagne.

Nicole and Brady are talking outside Chloe’s room. Nicole gets a phone call and gasps. Brady asks her who it was, and Nicole says she got a text from her brother, Branden, about an accident he had at work. When Brady leaves, Nicole answers the phone and asks what information they have on her sister…

Gus is drinking and thinking about attacking Chloe, taking one of Quinn’s hairs, and placing it on the crime scene. Quinn grabs his shoulder, jerking him into the present. Quinn asks Russ where he went, because Vivian couldn’t find him. Quinn asks Gus to check in with Vivian, but Gus pushes him off. Quinn can’t tell him what to do. Gus storms out, and Taylor enters.

Taylor says that their kiss was a mistake (OH BOY, WAS IT EVER. You can’t make 2.45 million viewers puke with anything else!) And she regrets it. Nicole walks in and intrudes into the conversation. Nicole talks sarcastically and cynically to them. Are they dating? Is this Taylors next love of her life? Taylor lies that they had a fling in Europe, and meeting him here is a coincidence. Quinn talks Nicole in to leaving, and after she does Quinn says that anything he’s ever done has been for her protection and it was all his stupidity if he’s done anything wrong. They kiss. Taylor is stiff as a board with her arm extended straight out behind her (yes, it’s just as awkward as it sounds). And after she moves it, Quinn starts sucking her chin.

The waiter asks EJ if he ordered correctly. He’s eating alone, yet asked for two glasses. EJ tells him that is date will arrive soon. Nicole walks in the door and EJ smiles. There she is.

At a very foggy pier, (?) Bo, Hope, and Roman are investigating the crime scene. Hope shows Roman the police sketch. They all agree the man is familiar, someone they’ve seen before. We see Gus steal a radio once they leave. Once they return, they continue to investigate and find a hair. Roman calls on the radio for “Wilson.” He says that they found a hair, and need it sent to the lab ASAP. We flash to Gus, who is listening with another radio and smiling.

Brady reminisces about when Chloe and he went to Italy together and other memories. When Brady starts talking about the attack, Chloe has a dream of Gus pulling his mask off and all the machines go crazy. After working on her, Lexi declares that what happened to Chloe wasn’t physical (a seizure) but a mental problem. It means she could be trying to wake up. It would be good for her to hear his voice… but Brady says that he has a better idea and leaves. He returns with a radio and plays a sentimental opera song for Chloe and talks to her about Parker.

Hope is taking pictures of the crime scene when Bo pulls her face to the side and they start making out. (I liked how Bo put his gloved hands through Hopes hair and pulled on her face with what could be blood (which could have STDs) covered all over them. Sanitary. :rotfl:) Bo wants to go somewhere else where they can be very inappropriate.

In a REALLY weirdly filmed scene, Roman talks on the radio and says that the hair they found on the pier, matches the description of the attacker. They want all eyes open for his assault weapon.

Next Time:
•Nicole yells at EJ, “What the hell is it that you want?”
•Brady tells Chloe (who is still in a coma), “Why didn’t I realize that was happening to you?”
•EJ tenderly says, “You are the most wonderfully devious, underhanded…” Nicole replies, “…Thank you.:)

Nicole, you are truly a gem.I did not expect to see this tonight, but you came through. thank you!
LOL, on your EJ/Taylor kiss description. Right on!

I suppose that you mean Taylor and Quinn, correct? Hahaha. Thanks. It was just so awkward. :(

@KathyLu LOL.

It's no problem. I could've got it up a lot earlier, but I fell asleep at my desk and Chris made me go to sleep for awhile. LOL. :) Anyway, my darling dear sister reads here but doesn't have an account. I'll ask her if she'd do that for me. She's a stay at home mom and she owes me for writing her most of her essays for her as teenagers. :rotfl:

But it's here, so it's good. I was really disgusted by the Bo and Hope thing. That was bad. When someone if wearing plastic gloves and touching dirty railings, blood spots, the ground, stray curly hairs (EW) you don't go touch a ladies face with your gloves on. That's gross. You especially don't start kissing at the crime scene. Super unprofessional.:sick:

@Nicole.....yep, someone smack me with a v-8, of course I meant Quinn & taylor.
What the heck is the matter with these directors?? I do not care if it is one take and that is it or not.
Cops are cops, and are supposed to be professional. If that is not possible, then separate them as a team.
Can I get the job of "common sense"??? Hey, I will work for free. !!

Thanks, Nicole - I do love the way you do the short summary, then the detailed. Also like having this at the start of the weekend. Lots to think about!

Oh my. The liars don't realize they are going to lose everything they used to count on hahahahaha:beathorse:

Great. More Quinn/Taylor kissy face yuckiness. Blech! Not looking forward to that! And the scene with Bo and Hope sounds disgusting too. Sheesh! Amazing, after all the sweet, romantic stuff we got in Friday's episode and now this? Yikes.

Thanks Nicole! :)

Thank you for the preview, Nicole. I often forget to look for the day ahead so I didn't see this until today but I'm still really glad to have it now, before I watch. I agree with what several have said about the kisses. Not appealing at all, in either case.

Back