Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 13, 2017

This was painful

An extended scene with Kate crying over Eduardo? NO, NO and NOPE.

Kate invited to the vow renewal over Theo, JJ or any myriad of Chad/Abby supporters? STILL NOPE

WHERE IS MARLENA???

Nice to see the little gathering at the Pub. More of this type of thing please.

I agree with all said about Rafe and Hope. I also had an issue with Hope entering the interrogation room and immediately bragging about herself rather than realizing Rafe was upset. Hey show, please end this atrocious couple.

Happy belated birthday Troy.

@Heather4CU , re Hope/Rafe, could you visualize an Eli/Lani/Rafe entry in the "Salem Musical Chairs Romance Tournament?" My personal preference would involve the return of Blanca. :love:

@Heather4CU , re Hope/Rafe, could you visualize an Eli/Lani/Rafe entry in the "Salem Musical Chairs Romance Tournament?" My personal preference would involve the return of Blanca. :love:

Eli is Hope's nephew and I think the Lani/Rafe ship has sailed though I would be open to seeing it with this new iteration of Lani.

Thanks for the summary JasonD, and I hope you had a good birthday, Troy.

I have to agree with others that there was so much hypocrisy in this episode that I can't take it seriously. At a time I thought Eduardo and Kate had potential, but the back-and-forth with Chloe's involvement ruined it. Moreover, I never saw it as some great love, and can't understand why she is so involved in Chad's love life!?

Nice to see Lucas, but I wish that he wasn't in any way involved with the Dario hacking crap. Just boring. And Rafe & Hope are ridiculous. I used to love their characters. Now it's not that I dislike them, I just really don't care. Which in some ways, might even be more sad.

Back