Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 16., 2015

Yes, Titus is the name of Victor's brother. Do we know the name of Justin's dad?

Since Victor knows where Kristen is, does he know she had a baby?

Not surprised Mel on the plane. I knew after Brady left where she was going.

Kristen has something planned for Theresa, will Melanie save the day?

Since I couldn't fast forward this time, I had to see JJ and Paige
rolling around. Will he say the wrong name :)

Thanks for the summary Jason.

Which is how Alexander (son of Justin/Anjelica and Adrienne) got his name. This Xander story is too much for me!! And the constant mentions of Daniel cavorting with Brady when they were all "kids" is just...:sick:

Thanks for the summary!
Once again, Eve, Abigail, and Ben are just useless filler material....

I'll disagree with you here. Oh Abigail, certainly (she used to be my favourite character, along with Will, now I can't stand either of them). But I really liked Eve & Ben's interactions. It really should have happened a long time ago. ANY sort of backstory to flesh out either one of these characters would have been nice. I really liked their scene, of course what a letdown that it was just to set up Abby to come in and be a Jr Hag Ranger.

... And why exactly was Eve there? ...
To pay Paige's tuition, which apparently required a meeting of some sort.
I agree, I think Melanie's a goner and will be collateral damage in the Kristen mess. I think it would be funny/fitting if the plane had turbulence and she was killed in her hidey-hole. Completely meaningless death for a meaningless return.

Truly is surprising that tuition is not paid until April. If I remember right, Paige said she would transfer to Stamford after a year.
I thought tuition down payment might be ahead of time, but not due until just before school starting??? I mean, isn't this the END of the semester?

Yes, I am aware what HTS stands for, but A.Guy had originally typed HRT. I was questioning what HRT meant.

Victor knows where Kristen is. BUT NOT BO!?!??!
He also appears to unaware of the locations of Jeremy "Touch the Sky Airlines" Horton and Owen Kent, his crazy former gardener. Victor may not care if Roman's cops ever catch Jeremy, but Owen locked Philip in a morgue drawer, an offense against Kiriakis family dignity that should not be allowed to go unpunished.

AND WHO ANSWERS THE DOOR IN A TOWEL.
A horndog doctor who's trolling for women and thinks that the sudden sight of his towel-clad self will cause them to make a beeline to his own private "luv" nest. He probably does this all the time if he thinks an attractive woman is at the door.

If I remember correctly, tuition at my college was due in late March, at the latest. But that was usually the second installment, plus a down payment at the beginning.

Since Eve has all these bucks from royalties, why does she need to wait six-ten extra weeks to pay the tuition? To make $400 in interest? LOL

I had another thought about this episode. The DiMeras have erased John's memory countless times, as well as Hope's memory and Steve's memory. But Jeannie T is a problem?? :confused:

Maybe Kristen is on the outs with the other DiMera docs, so only Mandrake will deal with her?? Are we to believe that Stefano doesn't know where she is, or isn't helping her? It makes no sense why she'd need to kill Jeannie T (or keep her prisoner). Just swipe her marrow, wipe her memory, and drop her back in Salem's gutter. If she does remember, everyone will think she's crazy anyway (since she can't go more than 45 seconds without screeching at people trying to help her).

Silly, forced drama!!!

Well, Dr. Rolf is no where around, and he was the one with the ability. Of course, it was not drugs, but machines, etc. that enabled memories to disappear, but first copied on to a disk so they could be inserted into someone else.
Mandrake has said he doesn't have a drug that would LAST that many days. Which I took to mean, they take the marrow, but have to ascertain that it worked COMPLETELY, so Theresa has to be kept there for several days, until they are sure.
Am curious.....would they plan on then taking MORE bone marrow (if it did not work well enough). And evidently whatever drug he is using can only be given once.

But then, the writers just make this stuff all up as they go along. So, there is no sense to anything, we know that already.

Back