Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 2, 2015

LAST FEW MINUTES:
John's putting some boxes away, praising Paul to Rafe. Back in the office, Paul is changing shirts, and Sonny turns around and sees him. They get close, feeling the heat. At the gate, Marlena is confronting Will about the "secret he knows"...that John is Paul's father!! Tori is in her room looking at the picture, talking of how Paul and her father would hate her for the shame she brought to her family.

Also, Hope and Aiden were in a booth at the Brady Pub limbo set and were all lovey dovey. Camera pans to the next booth (There are 2!) where Ciara at first was looking at Hope and Aiden from above Aiden's head. She turns around and faces Chase and holds out her hand. He hands her $1 and she stares at it admiringly. LOL.

What I want to know is did Marlena already know about Paul? It sure seemed like she came to the conclusion about John being his father pretty quickly.

Lucas/Adrienne: Don't love it or hate it but I do unfortunately think it's somewhat realistic

Rafe was on 3 days in a row AND he was more than filler. Be still my heart. I'd be game for him trying to get Ari away from Will and Sonny for a while.

I like Ben and think there is a need for the character. That said, I'd like to see him in some scenes with Jeannie T.

The show functions much better WITHOUT Eve, Paige, Serena, Daniel, and Melanie. Though it would have been nice had Eric been the photographer and Nicole had been covering the story for her station. With side conversations with Nicole and Rafe. But that would have actually made sense.

Also, if TPTB were smart, Henderson would have twitter and Instagram accounts set up immediately for fan interaction.

I am thinking....in re Marlena's quick grasp....Will had showed her the picture of Tori at the lake, and the article, had argued with her about what Tori told Paul. Marlena had told him plainly he had no proof, and it was none of his business, but Will was adamant.
And then, after John said he ran into a woman he knew years ago "before you", she was with Will, in town on some Sonix business.....suddenly Will arrives to tell her he has changed his mind, deleted the story, blah, blah. Marlena is no dummy (unlike Will). So....Will has a change of heart after John comes upon him & Tori, and knows her?? Admittedly, it did not take Marlena long, maybe should have taken a bit longer, being there was all this benefit stuff going on.....but GOOD! That story is moving now. And John finally has something to do. Yayyyy.

I agree with you Poirot about Marlena's quick brain. However, John did not say he knew Tori before Marlena, just that they "were in different places in their lives back then" and then said he "didn't think" Marlena knew her.

Of course, that will only be important if the writers choose to remember it. :)

I think the mention of Ciara and Chase being teenagers and "what if they team up" is just a big fat clue - they're going to be SORAS'd and they're going to be terrible.

Actually, wouldn't it be an interesting turn of events if Ciara is like Bo when she's a teen, and Chase is more like sheltered spoiled Hope?

Back