Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 28, 2016

I posted this in another thread but it's funny how Justin calls Deimos "Uncle Deimos" and they a roughly the same age yet Claire and Ciara can't acknowledge their Aunt-Niece relationship. I think today was the first time Shawn and Ciara have "shared" a scene since he returned to Salem. I will give the show credit though for bringing in all the parents. Normally we would just see Hope. Shawn must have flown Salem Time Portal Airlines back from his business trip.

And I'm sorry but Rafe looked silly standing with Hope as if he were Ciara's dad. Shawn should have been at her side.

I don't think we've seen the last of Mark or his dad. I kind of like both actors.

Whomever the voice is hates Deimos. I'm not sure that person is Aiden. I'm hoping for a surprise return from someone who may have history with the Kiriakis family. Is Helena alive?

Thanks for the write-up. This episode sucked balls! If these writers wanted to know how to make a teenage storyline interesting, they should've tuned in to Degrassi or Gossip Girl. Instead, we get something like this. Bland!

Belle is a filthy tramp! But that's most people on the soap these days. Still, how on EARTH can she make love to Philip while her daughter is in a jail cell? Who does that? Not even Sami! And why do these writers insist on making the audience think that there's no relation between Ciara and Claire? Bizarre!

I don't want Victor to die. Deimos and Kate need to get their comeuppance sooner rather than later.

Back