Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 7, 2016

Too many Salemites are having out-of-body experiences lately. Are their real selves trying to get out of Dodge? LOL

I also thought the DiMansion was "swarming" with guards. Who would hire two slackers to secure the premises (one looking forward to his lemonade break with the lovely Abby, the other on a continuous smoke break at the guard house). Oh, and no security alarm system for the house? :rolleyes:

Steve passed on the blonde in Club TBD, but now that Kayla has put them on a "break" he may check to see if Della is in need of assistance. :love:

I think I heard something about "tricking people into thinking they're going crazy" plots being common on TV, and in movies years ago. It would be better for Abby to check herself into a nursing facility, than the alternative.

Thinking about starting a GoFundMe account to provide Abby (and others) with a selection of stylish barrettes. :rolleyes:

I'm a little nervous about that Ben/Abby kiss. Hope I'm wrong, but there were some things that could be interpreted to indicate that she was into it. :eek: :eek: :eek: Looking forward to today's episode; no pre-emptions please!

Did Ciara ever hear anything about her great-grandfather being familiarly called "Thomas?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the write-up. A great show today!

Liked the scenes with Theo & Ciara. Sweet and tasteful. Hope the poor girl can start to recover soon enough.

The Abigail and Ben scenes are amazing. Great acting. I do hope that this storyline ends soon and that we get a bit of a break from Chad & Abby (they've been on non-stop, it feels like). But I'm starting to like where the story is headed.

Kayla fainting? We already have 2 people in the hospital, and now we'll have another? Geez, this is really bad writing. On the other hand, the scenes with Patch were artistic and well done. Kudos to the writers for that.

Back