Days of Our Lives - Thu., Dec. 1, 2016

Just one more note, Lucas did do most of the talking when he went to see Adrienne however she did reciprocate and kiss him back. So I suppose they can make it seem like she didn't make a decision but it definitely seemed like she did.

Thanks for the summary. It was a good show, if you ignore the Abby stuff. Yup, I'm over it. Really still just cannot understand why she is in hiding from her son and her husband. It doesn't make any sense.

I feel as torn as Gabi must be. I've always liked her and JJ and do want Abigail and Chad back as a family again. That said, her and Chad have a lot of potential. If they're going to do it (by that, I mean if the writers are going to put them together), they'd better do it fast before Abigail changes her mind.

I think the hospital scenes were maybe edited oddly but the best in the episode. I do wish they'd hurry up and let us know who Adrienne chooses, so that we can delve more into the storyline of whatever is wrong with her.

Old soap school.........drag it all out as long as you can. Doesn't work with life today. Most soaps are no longer mostly watched by stay at home moms. People have jobs, watch during lunch hours (or 1/2 hrs.), tape it, don't bother even watching if it all sounds repetitious, thus boring. Honestly, I do not know why the soaps do not realize that to keep viewers really interested they have to be "oh, my gosh, what is going to happen tomorrow?".

Already have put a thumbs down on Gabi & Chad still seeing other outside the employer/employee mode. Nope, they should be avoiding, but again, typical soap stuff. Yep, they want Chad to be "torn" when and if he finally knows Abby is alive.

Back