Days of Our Lives - Thu., Dec. 11, 2014

So Will doesn't want anyone to know he got fired? (or did he quit because of too much pressure?)
Will told Sami (on the phone) that he didn't want anyone to know the studio "dumped him". Sounds like he was fired.
Considering how Melanie and Daniel got them, as well as Sami
Sami and Lucas were married when she got her ornament.

I just watched the episode again. I'm starting to wonder if Kate may be behind Chad and Jordan. The way the show did the transitions today, it seemed like the stories were interconnected.

JS--I agree about Ben. Perhaps part of the reason for the recast in the first place. I still however think that Paul is Stefano's kid.

I also wonder why Paul kept looking at Chad's picture on the cover of the magazine both during and after his conversation with Zoe, who by the way I didn't recognize at first. Based on twitter comments today, seems I wasn't the only one.

Thanks for the summary, Jason.

I wonder why Clyde is so concerned about money missing.
Jeremiah better figure out what's going on fast.

I enjoyed Ben and Abby too. They decided to keep their clothes
on and discuss their holiday traditions. I'm glad Ben was honest
about his.

JS, great idea about the chop sticks.

Rafe and Victor were fun. I wonder if Victor will find
out what Clyde is really doing in Salem.

The best part was Will and Arianna coming home. It didn't take long for
Will do get another job. I wonder if Will will find out Paul's biggest secret.
If he does, will he keep it?

I was glad to see Will and Ari sneak in the club to surprise Sonny espectially with the scene of Sonny and Ari. I for one do not like the way the writers seem determined to split Will and Sonny. I wish Paul to get out of Dodge (Salem) before high noon. If you want a stable relationship stay away from Salem.

I wish they'd just reveal everything about Clyde and Jeremiah's sordid business already! I mean, it's kind of obvious what it is, but I still want the confirmation, darn it!

At least they'll tie everything in together. I like when shows do that. In 2010, they could've tied up everything so well--Johnny's eye cancer to the organ-donation from the prison that Hope and Jennifer were caught up in, and Daniel & Carly at the hospital would've operated on him giving him one of the donated eyes. But the writers missed an opportunity, as usual.

On another note, if Clyde's a drug dealer, the trucking business would tie into that easily, for shipments, perhaps across the border(s).

To me, this version of Ben has a slight Asian look to him. The other Ben had that "country boy" look (in my opinion). Although, they are both quite handsome.
Yeah, I can see some Asian and Caucasian in this Ben over the former Ben, who just looks purely white. It makes more sense and in the eyes he kind of resembles Jordan, just darker hair. I still feel Paul might be related to them both and his mother Tori is the woman Clyde used to beat up and could be Jordan and Ben's long lost mother who never really died in the car accident and got away from Clyde and went Japan. Escape the trap and abuse as she was pregnant with Paul perhaps, I am just speculating. this Japanese storyline is new and it seems to fit.

Definitely a Kate/Billie/Austin scenario. I see Ben being forgiving and Jordan angry since she was blamed and raped by Clyde and had to move all over the states to get away from him and protect Ben.

I hope this doesn't mean Ben will get an ornament this year. Ol' Alice would turn over in her grave.

Did I hear a very brief mention by Abigail implying that Ben may be ornament-eligible? :rolleyes:

The scenes with Abigail and Ben were nice because they actually just talked like couples do sometimes, it reminded of why I liked them in the beginning and hopefully we see more of this kind of thing with them. Although, I have to say part of me was afraid one of them was going to say "You know what really turns me on? Christmas tree decorating." Then they would go back to going at it like rabbits. I'm grateful that didn't happen.

It was a close call! While Abigail was stretching to place the cute star atop the tree, Ben was checking her out. She escaped by bolting to do her volunteer work. :rotfl:

I agree about Jordan, Ben and Paul likely being related but my issue is that Paul seems to be older, not younger than Ben. I wonder if they'll expect us to believe that Paul is younger than Ben or we will get some other silly explanation.

Everyone is saying Will is hiding (lying) about him being fired from Sonny. At the same time Sonny is doing the same about his relationship with Paul. Even though Sonny promised not to out Paul I do believe he should tell Will. Enough of these secrets between them when they said no more secrets.

About Paul possibly being related to Jordan and Ben... Jordan and Ben's mom died when Jordan was 15, right? Clyde raped her after her mom died, and apparently Jordan's mom was pregnant. Well, if Jordan is 33 (the same age of her actress, Chrishell Stause) then the baby would have been 18 years old. So...it's not possible.

I agree about Jordan, Ben and Paul likely being related but my issue is that Paul seems to be older, not younger than Ben. I wonder if they'll expect us to believe that Paul is younger than Ben or we will get some other silly explanation.

I thought they were around the same age. Perhaps Ben's mother had an affair, since her husband was obviously horrible to her. And then, that man impregnated her at the same time she got pregnant to Ben, making them twins. I'm sure something like that can be written: it's a soap, after all.

Back