Days of Our Lives - Thu., Dec. 7, 2017

Call me crazy but I actually feel for Sonny now. (I know I'm in the minority on this too.) And I feel bad for Paul even though I never liked him with Sonny. I got a little choked up when Sonny said he loved Will and wanted to be with him, even if Will didn't remember him. This is the first I've liked Sonny since his return.

It would be very Sami-like if Will's memory already returned and he's lying so he can pursue Paul.
Will doesn't need to lie about having amnesia. It didn't prevent his cheating on Sonny before, on at least two occasions. I do agree, however, it would be "very Sami-like." (I'm remembering her being crippled, and claiming it was Austin's fault.) sarcasm.jpg

I thought Kristen said something that Susan could have the real thing..

She could have meant a bottle of Coke™ :)

Last edited:
Will looks like he is ready to stir up trouble with Sonny and Paul. He seemed more intrigued about cheating on Sonny with Paul than anything else he has been told about his old life. I felt really bad for Paul today. He has been extremely loyal to Sonny, but Sonny decided to go after Will instead. I do want Will to at least resist Sonny at first mainly for the way Sonny has acted towards Paul. He seems to think he is the only one who can decide who he should be with, and Paul and Will will go along with his decision. I did like that Paul reminded him that Will might never choose him.

Ciara is already getting on my nerves. She's been this angry since she left Salem? Also after today she is being extremely unrealistic when she told Theo he would not have been shot if not for Claire. Has she become so self centered that she thinks Theo would not have a life without her? He was working that night he got shot, he might not have been able to hang out with her. What makes her think Theo would have chosen her over Claire? When Theo told her in the past he loved her, she turned him down because at the time she was crushing on Chad. This story is so ridiculous and hopefully this anger will not last too long.

I liked Eric and Sami today as well. Eric is one of the few people that can make Sami tolerable to watch. I do wonder about that call at the end of the show, but instead of he who must not be named, I wonder if the call may have been about Lucas. I guess we will know by tomorrow.

I could tolerate a truly repentant EJ (James Scott only). The Dimera family lacks strong leadership, and he could believably take up the reins that Stefano apparently dropped. It would unacceptable (to me) for EJ and Abby to share the same house, though.

Was thinking that Kate had gotten into Maggie's old ruffle-wardrobe closet, today. And her up-do did not require any head-tossing, thus giving the chiropractor a day off. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS: Great Partridge Family catch, JS!

It was a real treat to see Steve concerned about overheard conversations! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I thought it very un-realistic for Will, having no memory of gay feelings, to rush over to Paul's room, and aggressively attack him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I really, really, really hope she's asking about Don Craig, or even Horton the Tiger.
Or even Orpheus or Yo-Daddy. James Scott (EJ) is a fine actor, but his character had worn out its welcome with most viewers long before Clyde's thug put a bullet in him.
I think I am not going to like this version of Ciara.
Amen, amen, and amen. This version of Ciara is an insult to the character as portrayed by Lauren Boles. Right now, she's one unrelenting dose of nastiness and irrationality. It's as though she was a Sami in training.
Was not liking Sonny today. He was pretty harsh with Paul.
Sonny may be in emotional distress, but he's still the same guy who fired all those hapless Titan employees whose only sin was having been hired by Deimos. He's not some prize who should be able to pick and choose between two supplicants.

Finally, Will's reluctance to regain his memory is somewhat akin to the old RoboJohn who didn't want to have Rolf's CDs used to restore his old memories. He seemed to prefer living in the DiMansion, keeping Paul Hollingworth in a dungeon, cavorting with Ava, and fighting a war on the piers with Victor. However, Will's friends and family need not despair. Despite his bad behavior, RoboJohn eventually morphed back into the person Salemites (except Sami) knew and loved .

Amen, amen, and amen. This version of Ciara is an insult to the character as portrayed by Lauren Boles. Right now, she's one unrelenting dose of nastiness and irrationality. It's as though she was a Sami in training.
DBF, you took the words right out of my mouth! :)

I just finished watching and have a few thoughts.

Will - while not going about things in the right way, I'm giving him a pass at the moment. He doesn't know who he was, people are treading carefully in what information to relay to him so I can forgive him right now for acting on impulses that he's had to suppress, for trying to get reactions from Sonny and Paul, good or bad or confusing.

Sonny - I can only try to understand what it'd be like to find out and see my presumed dead husband has come back to life BUT I certainly would have more sincere, more hurt and worded things more loving and with much more emotion to Paul. Right now, Sonny is jumping the gun in that decision and should just sit back for a bit to see how Will becomes integrated into Salem life and forging a new one that may or may not include Sonny.

Paul - Poor Paul.

Ciara - FOR THE LOVE OF............SERIOUSLY????? Could they not have brought her back to have worked on all of the crap Ciara has endured in her life, being kidnapped, stealing wallets, being raped, and have her NOT be man obsessed and be her driving purpose?

Tripp, Kayla, Steve, Kate - Let Kate get what she finally deserves. Kate needs to have something drastic happen to add more depth to her character similar to when she was destroyed by Victor and she sought work as a waitress.

I'm also frustrated with the end of the show a la Sami, along with what will likely be drawn-out storylines of an annoying Sonny and a petulant Ciara. I find that Sami is enjoyable with her family as well as Lucas and Rafe, but otherwise she really doesn't offer the show much. Good riddance when she goes. As far as Sonny, it was cold of him to just say "we're done" to Paul. It wasn't a one-time hookup--they were almost married, and had a past! I felt awful for Paul. I hope he and Will hookup now.

I'm shocked that Steve is learning the truth about Kate already. Hopefully this saga will come to an end before the new year.

Back