Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb. 12, 2015

Jason, I feel the same way about Paige as you do now. Her tantrums are getting old.
I also agree about the Brady and Melanie stumbling, bumbling talking. Ugh! I wasn't sure how I wanted Nicole to react after finding out about them but I kind of wish there was just a little bit of eye roll there.
JJ should have just said something like he stayed at a friends. And yes the Eve music needs to go!
I thought Hope couldn't cook either, maybe she just said it to convince him to let her stay! I wonder if the next show will actually have a breakfast shown.

I don't think he was being disrespectful by staying at someone else's house (even if I :sick: that it was Eve's place). Plus, he didn't have his phone on him.

I didn't say he was disrespectful by staying at someone else's house. I said he needs to be respectful of the fact that he lives in Jennifer's house. If that means giving her a heads up that he's spending the night somewhere else, then so be it. In her absence, he should have told Abigail.

Clearly this is not regular behavior for him. If it were, then maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if he called home or not.

When my brother lived with us, in his mid-20s while he worked in town temporarily, I requested (after a few nights where he didn't come home) that he at least text and let us know he wasn't coming home. Just for sanity's sake, parking, making sure his cat was fed, etc. Never asked him where he was going. He understood and respected that. That being said, I think JJ is being a jerk and Jen is being too nosy. I don't like this "must know all about my son's sexlife" character trait of hers.

Pretty soon, they'll be booking a romantic suite with a hot-tub and couple's massages at the Green Mountain Lodge.
Imagine the scene if Ms. Perfect got nostalgic about stalking clueless Austin at the Green Mountain Lodge and persuaded Chad that it's just the spot for a romantic weekend only to discover JJ there in the company of Eve.

Or better yet, they'll be shacking up in the Horton Cabin--JJ's own sister's favorite place to carry out her own illicit affair with EJ DiMera just a year ago.
Not a chance. The Horton cabin squirrels and raccoons have had enough. The Abigail-EJ lovefest was the last straw. The heavily-armed critters there are locked and loaded and ready to deal severely with any human intruders from Salem. JJ and Eve would be lucky to make it off the ferry dock.

17_angry_raccoon.jpg

Make my day, Eve!!

I wasn't sure how I wanted Nicole to react after finding out about them but I kind of wish there was just a little bit of eye roll there.

Now, now, haven't you read the memo ? Nicole absolutely has to be 100 % behind her "friends", she has to be supportive, never make a mistake, she has to breathe a certain way if she wants to have a slight chance of not being spit at. And even then, everyone keeps spitting on her. So of course she had to be happy for Melanie and Brady. No eye rolling allowed for Nicole.

But since I'm not Nicole, I can, so here it is : :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Speaking of Nicole, I'm betting on the next show, she'll try to help Serena get up, but Eric comes in and verbally attacks her, thinking Nicole was the one who pushed Serena on the ground. Anybody want to bet money on this with me ? :rolleyes:

Just Samantha said:
DaysDe....WHY would you want to do that to the squirrels, raccoons and bears at the Horton Cabin on Smith Island??!! It's probably considered animal abuse to force them to witness THAT.
C'mon, JS, those poor critters have to learn about the facts of life SOME way.

Back